Surgery in a couple of hours- bring on the pain meds!

Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sounds like you had
    a really great weekend (except for your Dad's accident). I will keep you both in my thoughts along with your Mom. I am sending positive energy to help with a quick recovery for you both.

Hugs,
    Georgia

You're in my thoughts and
    You're in my thoughts and prayers Kat.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Praying for you and your dad
    I'm sending many prayers your way that 2012 will end up being a great year for you (& your dad). Keep up that great positive attitude of yours. It does help tremendously.
    Betsy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Sweet Kat!
    Hi dear sister Kat! I hope you and your dad had a smooth surgery with no complications. Hoping it's the last difficult time too. Praying you both have a quick recovery.

Praying that you and your
    Praying that you and your Dad will recover quickly!

Hugs, Leeza
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Hi Kat
    I am new to the boards and came across ur post. Immediately wanted to post and ask you how you are doing? Sending you prayers for good result...
    Hugs,
    Karen
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thought of you
    Hi Kat -- I thought of you and your dad on my way home from work today, while on the train. I was wondering if you had any updates for us. Praying you and your dad are recovering with no complications. Please let us know how you are when you can. Rest up!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Thought of you
    Hi Kat -- I thought of you and your dad on my way home from work today, while on the train. I was wondering if you had any updates for us. Praying you and your dad are recovering with no complications. Please let us know how you are when you can. Rest up!

Been thinking of you a lot
    Hope you're doing well after surgery. Please let us know what's going on when you can. Sending hugs and prayers from one of your CNS adopted moms!

Suzanne
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Been thinking of you a lot
    Hope you're doing well after surgery. Please let us know what's going on when you can. Sending hugs and prayers from one of your CNS adopted moms!

Suzanne

Hoping that you and your
    Hoping that you and your dad's surgery went well and that you are both resting and recuperating now. Drop us a line on how you're doing.

Hugs, Debby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Thought of you

I've been thinking of you
    I've been thinking of you too Kat and hoping that your surgery was successful and that you are resting and relaxing comfortably now.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Best of luck
    to you dear Kat!

Hope your surgery will be successful and you'll
    be rid of all the cancer.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
    Ayse

Kat, I hope that your
    Kat, I hope that your surgery went well and that you are ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hugs, Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

My thoughts and prayers for
    My thoughts and prayers for you and your dad.Also praying for MoM men don't always make the best patients.Glad you had a great weekend.Hugs Frankie

Kat, I hope that your
    Kat, I hope that your surgery went well and your Dad's also. And, I hope your Mom is doing alright in taking care of you two. I keep looking for an update from you.

Hugs, Noel
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I've been thinking of you too Kat and hoping that your surgery was successful and that you are resting and relaxing comfortably now.

I am just reading this now,
    I am just reading this now, hoping your recovery is going well and all the cancer is gone!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I am just reading this now, hoping your recovery is going well and all the cancer is gone!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    carkris said:

Kat, I keep looking for an
    Kat, I keep looking for an update from you. Praying your surgery was a success and that you're doing great! I'll keep looking for an update.

Hugs!