Options
13»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

Thank you for the update on
    Thank you for the update on Larissa. I've been so worried about her. I'm praying for her daily. Hugs to her!

Kathy or Laurissa, how did
    Kathy or Laurissa, how did the oncologist appointment go yesterday? Are you doing better Laurissa?

Hugs!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, Kathy!
    I hope you're feeling much better. SO glad Laurissa was home for the holidays, with family! And, I hope she'll be able to continue treatment soon.

Sending heartfelt best wishes for a HEALTHY New Year!

Kind regards, Susan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Thanks so much, Kathy!
    I hope you're feeling much better. SO glad Laurissa was home for the holidays, with family! And, I hope she'll be able to continue treatment soon.

Sending heartfelt best wishes for a HEALTHY New Year!

Kind regards, Susan

Well wishes for Strength and health for our
    dear Sister in PINK, Laurissa. I am truly sorry I missed this post when it came out a few days ago.

WBC issues -==- suck. Laurissa home for the Holidays with loved ones and family, priceless. So happy Laurissa was able enjoy a little TLC at home.

Prayers, Love and Encouragement for a Healthier 2012 -- and the end to Laurissa's WBC issues.

--Kathy, I just wanted to say, Thank you for taking such good care of our Laurissa -- hoping you get a chance to rest up, and replenish your strength.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

More Prayers...
    Thank you for the update Kathy. We will continue to pray for her recovery. We think of her often.

Any message or information
    Any message or information on how Laurissa's doctor's appointment went and if she could start chemo again?

Hoping she was better and could get her treatment.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Thank you!
    I am so glad she got to be home for the Holidays and I am wishing and praying all good things for her

Jennifer

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and hoping to see you or Kathy post an update for us soon.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH Kathy for
    Thank you SO MUCH Kathy for the update. I'm not on here near as much as I should be, but I pray for each and every one of my sisters/brothers every day. It's great to hear Laurissa was able to be home for Christmas. I'm sorry you had to catch a bug yourself and I pray you get well soon. You are a wonderful sister and Laurissa is blessed to have you, please give her a hug from Kari and let her know I think of her often. May 2012 bring you and your loved ones happy/healthy days.
    ~Kari
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thank you SO MUCH Kathy for
    Thank you SO MUCH Kathy for the update. I'm not on here near as much as I should be, but I pray for each and every one of my sisters/brothers every day. It's great to hear Laurissa was able to be home for Christmas. I'm sorry you had to catch a bug yourself and I pray you get well soon. You are a wonderful sister and Laurissa is blessed to have you, please give her a hug from Kari and let her know I think of her often. May 2012 bring you and your loved ones happy/healthy days.
    ~Kari

Praying and thinking of you
    Praying and thinking of you Laurissa! Kari, aren't you leaving soon for Cancun?
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update.
    It was a true holiday gift to hear Laurissa was able to go home and be with her family on Christmas Eve. Kathy you are a very dear friend and what a loving gesture to invite Laurissa to come join you and your family at your table this Christmas. I am sure it did her heart good to be surrounded by loving friends who care deeply for her. May God bless your family,Laurissa, and her family abundantly this New Year.

Oh, thanks for keeping us updated.
    Ines

Think of you so often
    Think of you so often Laurissa and continue to pray for you.

♥ Kristin ♥