Laurissa is home

Options

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thank you Kathy
    Thank you for the news. I happy to see that Laurissa is with family at home. Hopefully doctor will give her a break from Chemo, just one week will help her to gain some strength .
    Sending positive thought and energy to her way.
    Hugs
    New Flower

Thanks Kathy! I have been
    Thanks Kathy! I have been watching for an update. So happy Laurissa got home!

Hugs and prayers,

Noel
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    MAJW said:

THANKFUL...
    So thankful Laurissa was able to come home on Christmas Eve....what a wonderful gift for her and the family! And Kathy take good care of yourself, too.....give Laurissa our love and tell her we miss her and continue to pray for her..

Hugs, Nancy

We've all been praying for
    We've all been praying for Laurissa and it's great that she got to be home for the holiday. I can't thank you enough for posting this good news for us. Please give Laurissa lots of hugs from me!

Hugs, Megan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    AMomNETN said:

Thank You
    Thank you for posting about Laurissa. I'm so happy she got to go home for Christmas. The best medicine in my book. Being surrounded by the love of family is such good medicine.

Janie

I am sorry that I didn't
    I am sorry that I didn't post that I hope that you feel better too Kathy! I meant too post it and then I hit the post comment too quickly. Seems like a lot of the flu is going around. Take care of yourself!

Hugs, Leeza
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    ladyg said:

Thanks Kathy
    I am glad to hear that Laurissa was able to be home for the holidays. And to be able to have dinner out with family is great. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts.
    I hope you get rid of that "bug" soon so you will feel better.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I'm glad she was able to visit
    family and friends. I keep her in prayer. Thank you Kathy. You are invaluable to Laurissa. I'll be praying for you too!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    So glad
    So glad she got home for the holiday.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Kathy, I haven't been on
    Kathy, I haven't been on lately but I was elated to see your post and even happier that Laurissa got to spend the holidays at home. Please give her a (((hug))) from me and let her know we think of her often. I'm sending healing vibes that she can overcome her low counts and get back on her chemo regime to once and for all kick this cancer to the curb!! You are an awesome sister and be sure to also take care of yourself.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I am so happy that Laurissa, got to come home for Christmas. And felt up to going out!! Tell her she is in my prayers and thoughts. Kay

:)
    Such good news that our Laurissa got to be home for Christmas. We've all been so worried and so concerned for her. Praying that 2012 will be a much, much better year for her.

Thank you so much Kathy for taking the time to post the good news about Laurissa. I hope that you will feel better also.

Give hugs and prayers to Laurissa,

Sue :)
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Kathy, thanks for the
    Kathy, thanks for the update. I am glad she got to spend the holiday's with her family. Hopefully, she will be able to start chemo again. Wishing Laurissa a healthier new year.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update on
    Thank you for the update on Larissa. I've been so worried about her. I'm praying for her daily. Hugs to her!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ladyg said:

Thanks Kathy
    I am glad to hear that Laurissa was able to be home for the holidays. And to be able to have dinner out with family is great. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Laurissa was home for
    Laurissa was home for Christmas! Our prayers were answered! Please let us know what she finds out Wednesday Kathy and thank you for updating us. Hoping you get over the flu! I had it weeks ago and it was awful. :(

Love to Laurissa,

Susie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ladyg said:

Thanks Kathy

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sorry double post

Sorry double post
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Kathy, I haven't been on
    Kathy, I haven't been on lately but I was elated to see your post and even happier that Laurissa got to spend the holidays at home. Please give her a (((hug))) from me and let her know we think of her often. I'm sending healing vibes that she can overcome her low counts and get back on her chemo regime to once and for all kick this cancer to the curb!! You are an awesome sister and be sure to also take care of yourself.

Yippee, Laurissa came home!
    Yippee, Laurissa came home! Thanks Kathy for your updates. We all appreciate them so much. You are a wonderful sister! Get well soon and sending hugs to you both!

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Awesome news
    Yay, this is such awesome news to hear that Laurissa was able to be home for Christmas. I pray that her blood work will be right on the money & she"ll be able to continue with chemo. Big hugs to both of you.

Hugs,

Dawne

Welcome home Laurissa
    Wish we could have put a banner up here for Laurissa! Thanks Kathy for your post. You have no idea how we all appreciate you and what you're doing for Laurissa.

Happy and healthy New Year to you and Laurissa!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    More Prayers...
    Thank you for the update Kathy. We will continue to pray for her recovery. We think of her often.
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Glad
    Hi,

Glad she is home and resting. Here's to a healthy new year. Thanks for posting.

Terry
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    mom62 said:

Glad
    Hi,

Terry

Laurissa
    Thanks for the update Kathy. Laurissa is in my God Box and in my prayers every day. She is so brave and I am grateful that she was able to come home for Christmas. I hope you are feeling better and I too wish all good things in health and everything else for all in 2012.

Pam
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU!
    Kathy,

for being a good sister and updating us with her news,
    so that we can send her our love and all the healing
    thoughts we can come up with.

Wishing you and Laurissa a happy and above all a
    healthy new year!!

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I am so happy that Laurissa, got to come home for Christmas. And felt up to going out!! Tell her she is in my prayers and thoughts. Kay

Good luck today at your
    Good luck today at your doctor's Laurissa!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

Glad
    Hi,

Terry

I hope your flu is better
    I hope your flu is better today Kathy. Hoping that Laurissa's appt. today goes well and she can resume chemo. Tell her we are all praying for her.

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Thank YOU!
    Kathy,

for being a good sister and updating us with her news,
    so that we can send her our love and all the healing
    thoughts we can come up with.

Wishing you and Laurissa a happy and above all a
    healthy new year!!

Hugs,
    Ayse

Praying that your blood work
    Praying that your blood work came back today with good news! Always thinking of you and praying for you!

Hugs, Noel