Options
2»

Comments

• adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options

I can't imagine a better reward
    Bob,

I was packed and ready to leave on an extended backpacking trip on the Ozark Highlands Trail when I got the bad news this fall. Surprisingly, at the end of chemotherapy, I'm completely deconditioned:) Got my equipment put back away, but it is on my mind almost every day. My reward when I get to your position, is to get back in shape and go....

Congrats, and Merry Xmas

LTS
    Pull the gear back out. It's a huge motivator looking at it every day. See ya on the trails soon,

AB
  • adventurebob
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Happy Nude Year Too...
    Great news...go celebrate....

John

Thanks Fish Dude
    Happy dancing in the nude... year!

AB
  • adventurebob
    Options
    stevenl said:

Nuthin like NED
    Great news Bob
    Merry Christmas!!!

Steve

Thanks Steven
    Nuthin like it. Merry Christmas to you!!

AB
  • mixleader
    mixleader Member Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    What a fabulous Christmas present. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your trip and may you remain NED for a long, long time.

Roger
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    mixleader said:

Wow!
    What a fabulous Christmas present. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your trip and may you remain NED for a long, long time.

Roger

So glad to hear.
    So glad to hear. ENJOY!!
    Stacey
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Worth the Wait
    Great news Bob!!! Enjoy the NED. Enjoy Christmas. Enjoy the Canyon. Enjoy Life! Cheers,

Jimbo
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You are proof of
    Congrats, You are proof of the power of positive thinking Bob. What a inspiration to all survivors! Have a great time, you deserve it. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Homer & Connie
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options
    Great News Bob!!!
    I know the feeling that you feel !!!!!! It is a great day for you. Enjoy it my friend and have a great trip to the Grand Canyon....

Merry Christmas,
    Steve
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Great News Bob!!!
    I know the feeling that you feel !!!!!! It is a great day for you. Enjoy it my friend and have a great trip to the Grand Canyon....

Merry Christmas,
    Steve

Bob
    Great to hear the great news, Bob. Enjoy the awesomeness of the Canyon, and that of life post-H&N C. YES!

kcass
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Wonderful
    I saw your heading, and just KNEW - the Happy started bubbling. I made myself wait to read your post. I'm sure you know how good it felt to read the official word. Enjoy.
  • adventurebob
    Options
    Thank you my friends
    All your congratulations and support is the best medicine for my heart. Never could have got this far without this special place and the special people that dwell here. Taking you all to the Canyon with me. Nothing but beauty and health and peace. See you all next year,

AB
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options

Thank you my friends
    All your congratulations and support is the best medicine for my heart. Never could have got this far without this special place and the special people that dwell here. Taking you all to the Canyon with me. Nothing but beauty and health and peace. See you all next year,

AB

Happy Hiking
    AB,

You're probably out there hiking and enjoying that beauty right now. Awesome news! Congrats!

Greg
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Nice
    enjoy your back packing trip!

congrats on the wonderful present! looking for many more for you.

john