Need prayers...NOW

Options
13»

Comments

• pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Keeping you and your family
    Keeping you and your family in my prayers Judy!!
    Hugs,
    ~Kari
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options

Granddaughter's Ultra Sound
    Brittany had her Ultra Sound last Thursday, and still hasn't heard the results. The radiologist said there definitely was something there, but would not disclose what he thought it was. Her doctors office said it would be seven to ten days before they had the results. Sounds to me like they are wanting to get through the holidays before they give her news...especially if it is bad news. I will let you all know as soon as I hear. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Judy

I think waiting that lonh is RIDICULOUS!!!
    I know they are busy and the holidays, etc., etc. But COME ON, What if it was them or their family?

Still praying,

Jennifer
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options

Brittany had her Ultra Sound last Thursday, and still hasn't heard the results. The radiologist said there definitely was something there, but would not disclose what he thought it was. Her doctors office said it would be seven to ten days before they had the results. Sounds to me like they are wanting to get through the holidays before they give her news...especially if it is bad news. I will let you all know as soon as I hear. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Judy

I think waiting that long is RIDICULOUS!!!
    I know they are busy and the holidays, etc., etc. But COME ON, What if it was them or their family?

Still praying,

Jennifer
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Keeping you and your family
    Keeping you and your family in my prayers Judy!!
    Hugs,
    ~Kari

Judy .. keeping you, Brittany and your
    extended family in prayers. 7 to 10 days of waiting -- how cruel! The thought that a health care Professional would mention that there might be something there .. and .... oh by the way, you need to wait almost 2 weeks -- for confirmation ... upsets and confuses me. My heart goes to your grand-daughter, Brittany and her family. UGH ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    Options

Granddaughter's ultra sound
    Oh god, that is too much to expect. I hope and (((((pray for you and for her)))) that it just vanishes.

Newbie,
    Karen
  • fighting4five
    fighting4five Member Posts: 71
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Judy .. keeping you, Brittany and your
    extended family in prayers. 7 to 10 days of waiting -- how cruel! The thought that a health care Professional would mention that there might be something there .. and .... oh by the way, you need to wait almost 2 weeks -- for confirmation ... upsets and confuses me. My heart goes to your grand-daughter, Brittany and her family. UGH ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Sending lots of prayers!!

Sending lots of prayers!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    grams2jc said:

I think waiting that lonh is RIDICULOUS!!!

Still praying,

Jennifer

I can't believe she is still
    I can't believe she is still waiting Judy. Sending prayers!

Lex