Comments

• Tkitty
    Tkitty Member Posts: 56
    Options
    cruf said:

Prayers
    Good thoughts and prayers coming your way! HUGS!!!! Cathy

Will be sending positive
    Will be sending positive thoughts that is it NOT cancer. T.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm adding my prayers and
    I'm adding my prayers and positive thoughts too!

Hugs,

Linda
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Thinking of You and Brittany
    I am so sorry for all you continue to go through. Let's hope it is cysts.

It is so natural to be scared even without your granddaughter's experience of so many deaths.

Courage and hoping it will work out.

Best,

Doris
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Thinking of You and Brittany
    I am so sorry for all you continue to go through. Let's hope it is cysts.

It is so natural to be scared even without your granddaughter's experience of so many deaths.

Courage and hoping it will work out.

Best,

Doris

Thoughts and Prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. This is such a hard time for both of you.The waiting is the worst part. You know were here for you. We have been through alot together and will get through this to. Love ya
    Kathy
  • MellieMc
    MellieMc Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Prayers
    Prayers to you!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    My prayers are with you and
    My prayers are with you and your family Hugs Frankie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Oh Judy...you know we are
    Oh Judy...you know we are connected by ♥strings and we are sending up every powerful thought, healing energy and positive vibes we have that this does not end up in the scary place.. Should it go there, please let her know that she will be completely surrounded by this strong army of compassionate, empathetic, ever-present women who will hold her emotionally and guide her every step of the way. We of course hope none of this will be needed~ and that all of you can breathe a big sigh of relief.
    ^j^ ^j^

Love,
    Claudia
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Oh Judy...you know we are
    Oh Judy...you know we are connected by ♥strings and we are sending up every powerful thought, healing energy and positive vibes we have that this does not end up in the scary place.. Should it go there, please let her know that she will be completely surrounded by this strong army of compassionate, empathetic, ever-present women who will hold her emotionally and guide her every step of the way. We of course hope none of this will be needed~ and that all of you can breathe a big sigh of relief.
    ^j^ ^j^

Love,
    Claudia

It can't be!
    No, no, no, no, no! She's too young, she's been through too much, and all that. I'm sending my prayers to you and your granddaughter.

Hugs,
    Suzanne
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

It can't be!
    No, no, no, no, no! She's too young, she's been through too much, and all that. I'm sending my prayers to you and your granddaughter.

Hugs,
    Suzanne

Prayers
    Lots of prayers coming your way, both for your granddaughter and for you. And {{{{{HUGS}}}}} as well. She's too young, and you've both had too much.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Lots of prayers and
    Lots of prayers and hugs.
    Wanda

I am sending prayers
    I am sending prayers Judy!

Hugs, Diane
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you and your
    Thinking of you and your family..

Denise
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

It can't be!

Hugs,
    Suzanne

Praying for Brittany.

Praying for Brittany.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Thinking of you and your
    Thinking of you and your family..

Denise

More prayers
    More prayers and positive thoughts to you and your granddaughter. You've have enough sorrow....time for some good news!

Please keep us posted.

Hugs & Prayers, Debi
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I am praying hard for
    I am praying hard for Brittany, and every one in your family. this is the hardest news to wait for. And then to hear. I pray it is some thing else and benign. HUGS Kay,
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I am praying hard for
    I am praying hard for Brittany, and every one in your family. this is the hardest news to wait for. And then to hear. I pray it is some thing else and benign. HUGS Kay,

add my prayers to the others
    add my prayers to the others hoping all is ok!!
  • littlebe
    littlebe Member Posts: 18
    Options
    all my prayers go out to
    all my prayers go out to you!God Bless
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I am praying hard for

Any word Judy on how
    Any word Judy on how Brittany's test came out?

Hugs, Lex
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    littlebe said:

all my prayers go out to
    all my prayers go out to you!God Bless

Granddaughter's Ultra Sound
    Brittany had her Ultra Sound last Thursday, and still hasn't heard the results. The radiologist said there definitely was something there, but would not disclose what he thought it was. Her doctors office said it would be seven to ten days before they had the results. Sounds to me like they are wanting to get through the holidays before they give her news...especially if it is bad news. I will let you all know as soon as I hear. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Judy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Brittany had her Ultra Sound last Thursday, and still hasn't heard the results. The radiologist said there definitely was something there, but would not disclose what he thought it was. Her doctors office said it would be seven to ten days before they had the results. Sounds to me like they are wanting to get through the holidays before they give her news...especially if it is bad news. I will let you all know as soon as I hear. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Judy

Judy sending positive thoughts
    Judy
    You know that until biopcy is done nobody can tell for sure
    Please continue hope for good results
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers
    New Flower
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

Supportive Hugs
    Thank you for the update Judy, I've been popping in looking to see if results have been posted. She continues in my prayers!

RE