UPDATE/RESULTS --- ****Can I have the pink bus please? Monday, Dec. 12 @ 10:30AM*****

Options
13»

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Well, I called a few times
    Well, I called a few times today because I was starting to get worried. The Dr. said the sono was clear (thank God for this). However, I am still wondering why I have these pains there so I will wait to check my tumor markers next month. I will take this as good news and accept it as is, and try to have a good holiday before my next appt. Blood work for liver function was OK too (he wanted to make sure).

Thank you all beautiful sister for being here.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Well, I called a few times
    Well, I called a few times today because I was starting to get worried. The Dr. said the sono was clear (thank God for this). However, I am still wondering why I have these pains there so I will wait to check my tumor markers next month. I will take this as good news and accept it as is, and try to have a good holiday before my next appt. Blood work for liver function was OK too (he wanted to make sure).

Thank you all beautiful sister for being here.

This sounds like good news!
    This sounds like good news! But, I wonder why you are having the pain. Did he have any idea?

Have a great Christmas!

Jan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

This sounds like good news!
    This sounds like good news! But, I wonder why you are having the pain. Did he have any idea?

Have a great Christmas!

Jan

Thanks for updating us.
    Thanks for updating us. Congrats on your news!