UPDATE/RESULTS --- ****Can I have the pink bus please? Monday, Dec. 12 @ 10:30AM*****

Options

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Bumping up
    Bumping up

I am so there with ya!
    Lifting you up in prayer that all will be fine!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    I will be there bright and
    I will be there bright and early!! Where will we be traveling too? Want to know how to dress : ) I'll bring some candy canes to suck on~

Angela
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    robang13 said:

I will be there bright and
    I will be there bright and early!! Where will we be traveling too? Want to know how to dress : ) I'll bring some candy canes to suck on~

Angela

Riding along
    I will be there with bells on. (Of course, I will also include clothing.) We will all be with you as you take this sonogram, and when you get the results. hugs, Judy
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Riding along
    I will be there with bells on. (Of course, I will also include clothing.) We will all be with you as you take this sonogram, and when you get the results. hugs, Judy

Pick me up too. Vicki Sam,
    Pick me up too. Vicki Sam, your choices of food sound amazing. :)
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options

Pick me up too. Vicki Sam,
    Pick me up too. Vicki Sam, your choices of food sound amazing. :)

You can count on me!
    I'll be on the pink bus, too! Hope all goes well for you! I had lots of abdominal pain after rads, too; had to have lots of tests; onc doc thought it was "soft tissue damage."
    It gradually got better.

Wishing you good luck..... Keep us posted!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Riding along

I'm riding the pink bus for
    I'm riding the pink bus for you too! Hugs, positive thoughts and prayers!

Love, Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Riding along

Sorry
    double post
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    sea60 said:

I am so there with ya!
    Lifting you up in prayer that all will be fine!

Hugs,

Sylvia

I am praying that you will
    I am praying that you will get good results!

Hugs, Lex
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    I'm also on the bus with you
    I'm also on the bus with you love the candy canes i'll bring hot cider keep positive thoughts and my prayers.Hug Frankie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Heat?
    The last time the heater wasn't working, so, I am wearing some really warm clothes this time. LOL If it wasn't for all of the wine warming me up, I think I would have frozen!

I'm coming along to support you and to hold your hand if you need any reassurance and comfort.

See ya Monday!

LOL @ heat! It was cold,
    LOL @ heat! It was cold, but, today the heater is working great Susie!
  • trixytwo
    trixytwo Member Posts: 59
    Options
    sorry im late,
    Im always late. But im in and will bring hot chocolate. Prayers and hugs.
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry I'm late, but hopefully I've made it in time to celebrate the good news I'm praying that you've already gotten.

marge
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Sorry
    Sorry I'm late, but hopefully I've made it in time to celebrate the good news I'm praying that you've already gotten.

marge

How did today go? The pink
    How did today go? The pink bus had to pull out a little early as a few were mooning everyone again and we were asked to leave. LOL

Sue :)
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

How did today go? The pink
    How did today go? The pink bus had to pull out a little early as a few were mooning everyone again and we were asked to leave. LOL

It was the rowdy ones
    It was the rowdy ones doing all the mooning. Those like me who are quiet didn't do a thing.We tried to calm them down.Since we had to pull out early I'm afraid a few more missed the bus.

Lynn Smith
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

It was the rowdy ones
    It was the rowdy ones doing all the mooning. Those like me who are quiet didn't do a thing.We tried to calm them down.Since we had to pull out early I'm afraid a few more missed the bus.

Lynn Smith

I was looking for some news
    I was looking for some news from you. Hope everything went ok today.

Hugs, Kylez
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Loud sisters you are!
    Hello my sweet sisters – Wow you guys were so loud I heard you from the room and the tech gave me a look when I smiled. I understand you had to move the bus a bit earlier..it’s OK. I felt the warmth the entire time I was there. Thank you.

I haven’t heard from my Dr. They are still reviewing the images. I was looking at the screen the entire time – couldn’t help myself. They measured a lot of things (what does that mean???). Anyway, thought I would let you know. As soon as I hear from my Dr. I will inform you. (this pain never goes away, but it’s not too bad).

Angela-- I asked the tech to do a quick check on the breast and she said NO. I had to request that from my Dr. and have him write the prescription for it. They are not allowed. Well…thanks then! lol

Thank you all for caring and for your support.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Loud sisters you are!
    Hello my sweet sisters – Wow you guys were so loud I heard you from the room and the tech gave me a look when I smiled. I understand you had to move the bus a bit earlier..it’s OK. I felt the warmth the entire time I was there. Thank you.

I haven’t heard from my Dr. They are still reviewing the images. I was looking at the screen the entire time – couldn’t help myself. They measured a lot of things (what does that mean???). Anyway, thought I would let you know. As soon as I hear from my Dr. I will inform you. (this pain never goes away, but it’s not too bad).

Angela-- I asked the tech to do a quick check on the breast and she said NO. I had to request that from my Dr. and have him write the prescription for it. They are not allowed. Well…thanks then! lol

Praying you get good news!
    Praying you get good news!

Hugs, Diane
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

Loud sisters you are!

Hope The Results Will Be A-OK!
    It takes a day or so for the radiologist to read the images, dictate his/her findings, have them transcribe and then sending them on.

Technicians can't ultra-sound any parts except what the doctor ordered for you and your insurance ok to pay. They can't indicate what they see on the screen with any comment. They never show any expression either. Sometimes, I look at an image on google before I go and look at the screen to see if I remember what I saw. A few times it worked.

You can always go to the Medical record department where your ultra-sound was done and request a copy of the results. It only takes your signature.

Best,

Doris
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options

Loud sisters you are!

They always measure. It's to
    They always measure. It's to make sure things are the sizes they are supposed to be. Don't worry about it.
    Well, it was worth a try, right?
    Fingers crossed everything is ok~~

angela
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Hope The Results Will Be A-OK!
    It takes a day or so for the radiologist to read the images, dictate his/her findings, have them transcribe and then sending them on.

Technicians can't ultra-sound any parts except what the doctor ordered for you and your insurance ok to pay. They can't indicate what they see on the screen with any comment. They never show any expression either. Sometimes, I look at an image on google before I go and look at the screen to see if I remember what I saw. A few times it worked.

You can always go to the Medical record department where your ultra-sound was done and request a copy of the results. It only takes your signature.

Best,

Doris

Thanks for checking in with
    Thanks for checking in with the pinkies! Let us know the results when you can.

Prayers and big hugs,