Options
2»

Comments

• ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Thanks Mike! I am pushing
    Thanks Mike! I am pushing forward, and appreciate the good thoughts. I am pushing forward, after a short stint of hiding under the covers! Lol! It can be exhausting doing all that pushing! :) Wishing you continued good health! God bless!
    Patty

Throwing those covers off myself
    Yes, I sure can identify with that. May we both see a little more daylight in the year ahead and a blinding bright Christmas this year!
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    praying
    Pattyanny,

Praying your scope goes well and your Christmas is stress free. Keeping you in prayer for that January PET. Focus on the miracle of Christ birth and expect a miracle in January.

Blessings
    Debbie
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Primary....
    Here's my opinion Patty Girl.....

Your EX was that primary, and you got rid of his azz, so I think your scans are going to be good to go.

Thoughts and Prayers,
    John

Love, love, love it!!!
    Dr John solved the medical mystery!!!

Hugs, love and prayers coming your way Patty. You'd better start eating and gaining weight pretty soon, I soooo want to call you fatty....LOL

Love ya,
    Glenna
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    ratface said:

Throwing those covers off myself
    Yes, I sure can identify with that. May we both see a little more daylight in the year ahead and a blinding bright Christmas this year!

New Avatar
    Love the new photo....Splinter..

~John
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Patty
    Hoping your Upper EGD scope went well today. I was praying for you this morn, and again at 2:30.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Hope Scan Went Well
    Sorry about the ulcer flare up. As for the ex - I have an opinion on drama-creating exes, but I won't share it in polite company - won't share it here, either.
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Pam M said:

Hope Scan Went Well
    Sorry about the ulcer flare up. As for the ex - I have an opinion on drama-creating exes, but I won't share it in polite company - won't share it here, either.

Thank you Friends
    I am up early today, because I could not eat after midnight yesterday, and missed my morning coffee! By the time I got into the exam room, it was 4:30pm. (I had a 2:30 appointment) I could have had a full breakfast at Perkins!!! Somehow, I think a 16hr fast is a bit excessive! Lol! Besides the ulcer I knew about, he found a few "friends" too.
    He will check for the bacterial infection, and I am scheduled for a sonogram. I feel better knowing there is a reason for my weight loss, besides not eating. I am eating, but my oncologist did not believe me. Hopefully, I can get on a diet that will put the weight on and not irritate my stomach. I am avoiding contact with the main "Irritant" and do not accept his calls. Oh boy, next week - dentist, sonogram, and another scope! If it wasn't for appointments, I would have NO social life! Lol!
    My faith and csn friends are carrying me through. Thank you for your posts and prayers! You are all a blessing in my life. I only wished I asked sooner!
    Hey Pam M - You peaked my interest on the drama creating ex! You can always PM me, would love to here your theory. No worries on offending me. I am from New Yawk! Hee hee!
    Blessings & Healing Prayers,
    Patty
  • pattyanny
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

New Avatar
    Love the new photo....Splinter..

~John

Splinter????
    LOL!
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Pam M said:

Hope Scan Went Well

Polite Company.....
    LOL, glad you cleared that up.... I was wondering what forum you were on... :)~

John
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Splinter????
    LOL!

RatFace - Splinter
    From back when we posted how you came up with your screen name....

The name RatFace always reminded me of Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Turtles;

Splinter

JG
  • pattyanny
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

RatFace - Splinter
    From back when we posted how you came up with your screen name....

The name RatFace always reminded me of Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Turtles;

Splinter

JG

Splinter!
    Duh! Now I remember! I was just foggy from the anesthesia! (That's my story & I am sticking to it!) Lol!