Remembering MaMaG today...

Options
2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Thank you for remembering her today
    I think of MamaG often and it doesn't seem like it's been almost a year since she left us. Happy Birthday Mama G. I miss you.
    Suzanne

Jenny thank you Lorraine is a special lady
    MamaG is still here with us. She had an amazing sense of humor and optimism.when I face challenges I alway think of her. I am sure she is watching over us.
    Happy birthday to you and prayers to your family and friends
    New Flower
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Happy Birthday MamaG. I
    Happy Birthday MamaG. I think of Mama often she pm'd me once thanking me for some thing. I still have it. She is greatly missed by me and countless others on this board. She was a true warrior and Inspiration. MY thoughts and prayers are with her family today.
    RIP Mama We love and miss you. Kay

I loved her profile picture
    and her zeal. She was truly an inspiration.

Happy Birthday!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    MaMaG
    Happy Birthday! I know you are having a pain free celebration in heaven.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday MamaG. I
    Happy Birthday MamaG. I think of Mama often she pm'd me once thanking me for some thing. I still have it. She is greatly missed by me and countless others on this board. She was a true warrior and Inspiration. MY thoughts and prayers are with her family today.
    RIP Mama We love and miss you. Kay

I remember Mama G and will
    I remember Mama G and will never forget her. Thanks so much for reminding us of her birthday. Praying for her family.

Love, Leeza
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    ladyg said:

MaMaG
    Happy Birthday! I know you are having a pain free celebration in heaven.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Mama G had a special place
    Mama G had a special place in my heart. Enjoy your birthday in heaven, hope there is much laughter and dancing.

I distinctly remember her saying that taxol was a breeze for her as I complained about my allergic reaction. We just never know what is in store for us, thus it is so important to try and live each day to the fullest as Mama G seemed to do.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Mama G had a special place
    Mama G had a special place in my heart. Enjoy your birthday in heaven, hope there is much laughter and dancing.

I distinctly remember her saying that taxol was a breeze for her as I complained about my allergic reaction. We just never know what is in store for us, thus it is so important to try and live each day to the fullest as Mama G seemed to do.

Miss you Mama G

Miss you Mama G
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Miss you Mama G

Miss you Mama G

I am late but belated happy
    I am late but belated happy birthday to you Mama G in Heaven. Praying for your family, especially, at this time of year.