Options
13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    JackieA said:

Hi Lex
    Thank you for asking about us. I am at a state of confusion. We had a followup the other day. Well the dr. gave him the month off of chemo. We don't go back until January. In the mean time, he has been in a lot of pain. It is now difficult for him to ride in a car. The bumps hurt. Lots of pain in rib section and in the same place that he supposedly has inflamed bowels. How do you treat that? My husband told the dr that he had been having pain in his throat for a couple of months and that he can't hold his head back without hurting. His appetite is there a little, but quality of life is not good.BUT his dr says his chemistry is good. I can not understand.

I believe that they took my husband off chemo for this month because for the last 2 months the insurance did not pay for his treatment on one of his drugs...10,500. It was charged back to the clinic. I don't know if they got a prior first or what. A lot of red tape. As I look over the past year, my husband has gone from 178 pounds this time last year to 154. He is not gaining weight. He started out 2 & half years ago weighing---250. My husband is so weak. Most days he is grouchy and full of pain. As for me, I want some answers...

I can't blame you for
    I can't blame you for wanting answers Jackie and you deserve them. I do wonder also why they took your husband off of chemo. I am hoping that his pain will subside and that he will start feeling good enough to eat more. Keep us up to date on how your husband is doing and how you are. I know this is hard on you.

I am praying for you two,

Lex