Options
13»

Comments

• Denise54
    Denise54 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    With Sadness
    Chantal,
    My heart goes out to you and your family through this difficult time. The Lord is always with you lifting you up through your sorrow and pain. Still sending prayers your way to give you strength and comfort. Much love to you Chantal. Lee, you will most certainly be missed.

Denise
  • mrsbotch
    mrsbotch Member Posts: 349
    Options
    You aweet girl
    No one , Chantel , needs to go thru what you are enduring now.

Your beloved Lee has joined My Vince, Sherry's Jim, Rita's Greg and so many others. I am so very sorry for your heartache but as you said Lee is not anymore. We will all be here for you at anytime no matter what.

If you want to talk please call me at 706-897-4056, I will always be available for you. We all loved lee so much and he is my Hero.
    He fought the biggest fight of his life and so did you. Now he is in a safe place with no harm to him at all.

I love you dear girl

Barbara
  • cher76
    cher76 Member Posts: 292
    Options
    Lee Shines On
    Dear Chantal,
    My heart has been breaking over your news of Lee. I just wish I had some words to help you heal from the tremendous hurt that you feel. Those of us left behind can find some small measure of comfort in knowing that our loved one is no longer suffering, but that doesn't take our hurt away. Last night as I was driving home I looked up at the sky and thought of you and Lee and this Eskimo Proverb came to my mind. “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” May Lee's love for you pour down upon you and bring you comfort in knowing he is now happy and that his light still shines on.
    Love,
    Cheryl
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    cher76 said:

Lee Shines On
    Dear Chantal,
    My heart has been breaking over your news of Lee. I just wish I had some words to help you heal from the tremendous hurt that you feel. Those of us left behind can find some small measure of comfort in knowing that our loved one is no longer suffering, but that doesn't take our hurt away. Last night as I was driving home I looked up at the sky and thought of you and Lee and this Eskimo Proverb came to my mind. “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” May Lee's love for you pour down upon you and bring you comfort in knowing he is now happy and that his light still shines on.
    Love,
    Cheryl

Love your quote
    Cheryl,

Your quote is wonderful. I just wanted to express my thanks for sharing.

Terry
  • rmitchell
    rmitchell Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Lee
    Chantel
    I am so sorry that your Lee is gone. You are in my prayers. Don is getting very weak and we are just trying to keep him out of pain.
    I won't forget you.
    Reba
  • MarinaDN
    MarinaDN Member Posts: 10
    Options
    So sorry for your loss
    Chantel,
    I am so sorry to hear that Lee has passed. I will forever keep you in my heart and in my prayers. I want you to know that both of you have truly helped me, as I understand my dad's battle with the beast. You're posts and advice have been invaluable, and my heart aches for you.
    With love and a heavy heart,
    Marina
  • sammy123
    sammy123 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    MarinaDN said:

So sorry for your loss
    Chantel,
    I am so sorry to hear that Lee has passed. I will forever keep you in my heart and in my prayers. I want you to know that both of you have truly helped me, as I understand my dad's battle with the beast. You're posts and advice have been invaluable, and my heart aches for you.
    With love and a heavy heart,
    Marina

I am so very sorry to hear
    I am so very sorry to hear that Lee has passed away. You both have been such an inspiration for everyone on this board. I was always amazed that while you were going through such struggles and hardships medically you still found the time and energy to boost someone up, to cheer them on and to offer up some cherished advice. I know it is hard for you but just from the short amount of time that I have read your posts and "Lee's" it was obvious to me that you both took "for better and for worse" to a new level that we all can only dream about. God Bless as you move forward with an awesome "guardian angel" on your shoulder.
  • Ucsf_smile
    Ucsf_smile Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Love your way!
    I have been following your story for the past few months and can say you both have been such an inspiration. what an amazing man. Much love to you.