through my tears

Options

Comments

• TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    Words cannot express....
    How much pain I feel for you. I am So Sorry for your loss.

Lee had a "light" about him, something truly special. I know others here saw that about him as well. His humor, his fight, and his great way with words will be missed here. Keep your wonderful memories wrapped tightly about you. It's easy to see that you made some great memories together. Use those to lift your spirits when needed.

Please know that we are here for you, Chantal. I'm certain if you would want to voice chat with anyone here, phone numbers would be offered up in a minute's notice. You and Lee have both touched so many lives here with your positive posts and helpful words.

Much love, many hugs, and wishing you strength and peace,

Terry
  • chemosmoker
    chemosmoker Member Posts: 501
    Options
    I love you Lee
    LEE,
    You are my brother and I love you and I miss you and I am glad you are out of the pain.

Chantal we are ALL here for you.

NONE of us is perfect or we would not be called humans but gods.
    May He wrap His arms around you today and from here on and Chantal ASK for what you need from us all in PM's or here on the board. WE are HERE.

We love you.
    Lee, I love you my brother, and I miss you so much it hurts.

With my whole heart,
    Eric
  • chemosmoker
    chemosmoker Member Posts: 501
    Options
    lolobi said:

Lee is my father
    Go ahead delete this post, I don't care . but if at least one person takes the time to read this, at least someone is hearing me. I love/loved my father. yes I have been angry at him for how he has treated my brother and I, for the abuse, for the disownment when we did nothing wrong. All I wanted was a chance to say goodbye to my father before he passed on, now he is gone I can never say goodbye to my own dad. there will be no mention of us in his obituary, no condolences for us, no "i'll pray for you" My stomach is churning writing this, it makes me physically feel sick that my dad has died, and I never had a chance to say goodbye, not because of lack of effort, but because no one, not even lee himself would acknowledge myself or my little brother. I have not seen him since I was 16. I wonder if i will ever get my baby videos back he made of me, and so painstakingly edited, on vhs no less. Alas, they are probably in the trash, just like me. do you know he has 4 granddaughters, who now never had the chance to meet their only living grandfather? I promised my oldest last year I would one day take her to meet him, now she never will. I wish I could cry over his death, maybe one day i will, but for now I am filled with anger, anger because there were people who could have said to him, "hey you know your kids, the ones you had with your first wife? yeah since you have cancer, maybe you should get in contact with them.", and I'm also filled with sorrow, for the questions that will never be answered, like how have you been, what did you do with your life for the last 11 years? In a strange way I miss him, I miss the good times, I miss pizza nights, and the tickle monster, I miss him drawing pictures for me, inspiring me to become an artist and try harder. I miss his sandwiches, he always made the best. I missed his numerous talents for making me laugh, like talking like donald duck, or scooby doo. I wish I could cry, I really do, I know this will just get deleted, my feelings again shoved aside. I'm not a person after all, i don't exist, i don't have feelings, I don't matter. I love you dad, I really wish I could have said that to you in person, I tried, I really really tried.

LOVE and LOSS
    Lolobi,
    true or not, I guess it is true reading Chantal's reply, this is neither the PLACE or the time to post this kind of anger. I am sorry for you I really am...

Let yourself cry and be human. Lee was HUMAN and as such we are not perfect or even good but dying from EC and trying to help others is all Lee did HERE. Talk to him write to him burn the letters let the feelings go and love him for the tickle monster and sandwiches and etc but don't hate here this is a place for saying goodbye and we love you Lee and we all need each other.
    Have you made NO mistakes? Has his first wife made NO mistakes? Really?

I am from a broken family and I have left hurt behind as well but I want you to know that WE will love you and be here for you in your time of loss and don't let hate destroy this time of grief for all especially Lee the WORST person (and he was NOT this) deserves better even here and now.

No one will delete your post those are your feelings and you are fully entitled to them but maybe in a message in another thread? Respect is a two way street, and you have not paved your side too well today....

With love
    Eric
  • sangora
    sangora Member Posts: 213
    Options

I love you Lee
    LEE,
    You are my brother and I love you and I miss you and I am glad you are out of the pain.

Chantal we are ALL here for you.

NONE of us is perfect or we would not be called humans but gods.
    May He wrap His arms around you today and from here on and Chantal ASK for what you need from us all in PM's or here on the board. WE are HERE.

We love you.
    Lee, I love you my brother, and I miss you so much it hurts.

With my whole heart,
    Eric

Lee Will Be Missed By Many
    Lee will be truely missed by many of us. Though we never met, his journey has provided me with much insight and a realistic view of the future. He will be missed. Chantel, take the many positives that you two shared and hold on to them as a source to help you through this dark time. Love, Sam
  • BMGky
    BMGky Member Posts: 621
    Options
    EC is a harsh and
    EC is a harsh and unforgiving disease. The silent, unknown attack on its host causes wonderful people to endure anxiety, fear, pain, and grief. If there is one misstep in diagnosis, treatment, surgery (where even possible), the outcome is a finality.

Lee is yet another sad loss to EC. Our sympathy goes out to each and everyone of Lee's family and friends in their loss. May each one be comforted knowing total strangers except through their friendship and association with EC have prayed for his comfort and that we are praying for each of you to find solace in the warm condolences extended. BMGky
  • ChaadMN
    ChaadMN Member Posts: 32
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. Lee was such an inspiration to all of us.
  • JaneE2366
    JaneE2366 Member Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    so sorry
    Chantal,
    I am so very sorry to hear of Lee's passing. For all of us who have lost a loved one to this dreaded disease, it brings all the heartache flooding back.
    Try to remember, "death ends of life, not a relationship." Cherish your memories.
    Continuing to pray for you.
    Jane
  • jax568
    jax568 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    JaneE2366 said:

so sorry
    Chantal,
    I am so very sorry to hear of Lee's passing. For all of us who have lost a loved one to this dreaded disease, it brings all the heartache flooding back.
    Try to remember, "death ends of life, not a relationship." Cherish your memories.
    Continuing to pray for you.
    Jane

Sadden by the news
    Chantal, I hold a heavy heart today. I pray for you now as Lee is finally free of pain and frustration. I am here for you.

With love,
    Jackie
  • Ginny_B
    Ginny_B Member Posts: 532
    Options
    BMGky said:

EC is a harsh and
    EC is a harsh and unforgiving disease. The silent, unknown attack on its host causes wonderful people to endure anxiety, fear, pain, and grief. If there is one misstep in diagnosis, treatment, surgery (where even possible), the outcome is a finality.

Lee is yet another sad loss to EC. Our sympathy goes out to each and everyone of Lee's family and friends in their loss. May each one be comforted knowing total strangers except through their friendship and association with EC have prayed for his comfort and that we are praying for each of you to find solace in the warm condolences extended. BMGky

My Eric find the peace he
    May Lee find the peace he deserves. Chantal, your days will be difficult but the Lord walks with you for support.
    I am sorry for your loss.
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    So sorry
    Hello Chantal

I am so sorry to read that your beloved Lee has passed. His suffering is over, but yours continues.
    You are truly loved by so many. I hope that you will be able to gain strength from the out pouring of love to you and for Lee.

My deepest condolences to you and your families

Lisha
  • rose20
    rose20 Member Posts: 258
    Options
    lolobi said:

Lee is my father
    Go ahead delete this post, I don't care . but if at least one person takes the time to read this, at least someone is hearing me. I love/loved my father. yes I have been angry at him for how he has treated my brother and I, for the abuse, for the disownment when we did nothing wrong. All I wanted was a chance to say goodbye to my father before he passed on, now he is gone I can never say goodbye to my own dad. there will be no mention of us in his obituary, no condolences for us, no "i'll pray for you" My stomach is churning writing this, it makes me physically feel sick that my dad has died, and I never had a chance to say goodbye, not because of lack of effort, but because no one, not even lee himself would acknowledge myself or my little brother. I have not seen him since I was 16. I wonder if i will ever get my baby videos back he made of me, and so painstakingly edited, on vhs no less. Alas, they are probably in the trash, just like me. do you know he has 4 granddaughters, who now never had the chance to meet their only living grandfather? I promised my oldest last year I would one day take her to meet him, now she never will. I wish I could cry over his death, maybe one day i will, but for now I am filled with anger, anger because there were people who could have said to him, "hey you know your kids, the ones you had with your first wife? yeah since you have cancer, maybe you should get in contact with them.", and I'm also filled with sorrow, for the questions that will never be answered, like how have you been, what did you do with your life for the last 11 years? In a strange way I miss him, I miss the good times, I miss pizza nights, and the tickle monster, I miss him drawing pictures for me, inspiring me to become an artist and try harder. I miss his sandwiches, he always made the best. I missed his numerous talents for making me laugh, like talking like donald duck, or scooby doo. I wish I could cry, I really do, I know this will just get deleted, my feelings again shoved aside. I'm not a person after all, i don't exist, i don't have feelings, I don't matter. I love you dad, I really wish I could have said that to you in person, I tried, I really really tried.

Chantal, our hearts are saddened by this news...
    Our prayers continue to be with you at this most difficult time.

And to lolobi, nobody finds fault in your post, just so sad for you as well as you are going through your own personal loss and pain. Sometimes venting is good.
    I pray you will find peace somehow and things will work out for you.
    My prayers are with you as well.
  • bingbing2009
    bingbing2009 Member Posts: 177
    Options
    So sorry for your loss
    Words cannot express how sorry we both are about Lee. It's such a difficult loss to endure. Even though we only knew Lee through this site, he seemed like such a nice and caring man, one you are lucky to have had in your life. Losing Lee is a huge loss for everyone at this site--his wonderful personality added so much. Lee certainly fought a valiant fight and was an inspiration to all.
    May God wrap you in His arms and comfort you during this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love and hugs,
    Melinda and Vaughn
  • Wife of patient 50378
    Options
    Oh, Chantal........ I am so sorry!
    Chantal, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry...........
    Please accept my heartfelt sympathy
    Love Sal

When we lose someone we love, it seems that time stands still.
    What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, you may not understand why Lee left this earth so soon, or why he left before you were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that Lee died, but that Lee lived. And that your life together gave you memories too beautiful to forget. (Author unknown)
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options

Chantal, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry...........
    Love Sal

What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, you may not understand why Lee left this earth so soon, or why he left before you were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that Lee died, but that Lee lived. And that your life together gave you memories too beautiful to forget. (Author unknown)

Sal,
    A beautiful thought and

Sal,

A beautiful thought and so true . . .

Love,
    Cindy
  • casp42
    casp42 Member Posts: 79
    Options

Love Sal

Dearest Chantel, I'm beyond
    Dearest Chantel,

I'm beyond words, my heart goes out to you. May you find strength, guidance during this difficult time. Prayers for you and your family during this time.

Hugs,
    Carolyn
  • Gatoraid
    Gatoraid Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Lee Will Be Missed
    Dear Chantal, I have followed Lee's journey here on this site and he struck me as a really good person. He did not deserve to leave this world the way he did, but I know in my heart that he is in a much better place and now is out of pain.

My deepest condolences in this time of sorrow. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
  • Cora11
    Cora11 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Gatoraid said:

Lee Will Be Missed
    Dear Chantal, I have followed Lee's journey here on this site and he struck me as a really good person. He did not deserve to leave this world the way he did, but I know in my heart that he is in a much better place and now is out of pain.

My deepest condolences in this time of sorrow. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Dear Chantal
    Sending you my heartfelt condolences for Lee's passing. A giant of a love in your life, and a generous and courageous friend to the EC community. Though I only knew him for a short time, his wisdom and humor and courage inspires me and my husband daily. I see how he touched so many lives. I hope that will... in time... give you comfort.
    Cora
  • lilrusty
    lilrusty Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Cora11 said:

Dear Chantal
    Sending you my heartfelt condolences for Lee's passing. A giant of a love in your life, and a generous and courageous friend to the EC community. Though I only knew him for a short time, his wisdom and humor and courage inspires me and my husband daily. I see how he touched so many lives. I hope that will... in time... give you comfort.
    Cora

Chantal
  • fredswilma
    fredswilma Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Chantal
    I am so very sorry

Chantal
    I am so very sorry to learn of Lee's passing, his humour and uplifting words have been truly inspirational to me, my heart aches for you and your loss at this time, I pray that you will find peace, surround yourself with those that love you and know that we are all here for you.
    Love
    Ann
  • Laura23
    Laura23 Member Posts: 81
    Options

Chantal
    I am so very sorry

Chantal
    I am so very sorry to learn of Lee's passing, his humour and uplifting words have been truly inspirational to me, my heart aches for you and your loss at this time, I pray that you will find peace, surround yourself with those that love you and know that we are all here for you.
    Love
    Ann

My heart aches
    Oh Chantal,

I am so sorry to hear about Lee's passing. I am praying that you remember the good times and how deeply loved both you and Lee are. Just take each moment one at a time. You have both touched so many of us deeply. We are all here when you are ready to reach out.

I am praying for a peace beyond understanding for you and your family.

With much love,
    Laura