Miracles do happen

13»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    sea60 said:

Such wonderful news!!!
    You ARE amazing and miracles happen all the time.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Miracles do happen and it
    Miracles do happen and it sounds like you got yours!

Thinking of you and praying for you,

Angie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Having to grow up too soon
    Having to grow up too soon will likely give you lots of compassion.

Your just amazing.
    You go girl, just love reading your post. Your so young to be dealing with this. You post is so positive and I think your just amazing. Stay busy, enjoy life. Lot's of hugs and love. Kathy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    epark said:

Wow Kat you are an

Wow Kat you are an inspiration to all over us ….so glad you are feeling better… stay strong I know it hard to do so at times. ..

Take Care & God Bless
    Eva

Just thought of you today
    Just thought of you today and wanted to let you know that Kat! Post again real soon!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Kat11 said:

Your just amazing.
    You go girl, just love reading your post. Your so young to be dealing with this. You post is so positive and I think your just amazing. Stay busy, enjoy life. Lot's of hugs and love. Kathy

You are amazing Kat! You
    You are amazing Kat! You keep that wonderful attitude and keep enjoying your life to the fullest!

Hugs and prayers,

Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Kat... you are Amazing and
    Kat... you are Amazing and such an Inspiration to us on the boards. It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for keeping us up to date on how you are doing.

With much love and respect to you, dear One.
    Ines

You are so young Kat to be
    You are so young Kat to be going thru so much. I admire how you keep that great attitude and you do inspire me and others.

Praying for you and sending lots of support and love!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    jnl said:

You are amazing Kat! You
    You are amazing Kat! You keep that wonderful attitude and keep enjoying your life to the fullest!

Hugs and prayers,

Leeza

How are you doing Kat? You
    How are you doing Kat? You know we worry when we don't see more updates from you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Tears of Joy
    Dear Kat,

While I was reading your post, I started to cry...tears of joy. I have thought of you often and am so happy to read this post. I love your spirt and your zest for life.

There have been studies where "the mind has cured the body...even a cancerous body". Always think of a whole and healthy body. Think of many street cleaners sweeping the body and disposing of the cancer. You have to visualize it and its location and then visualize sweeping cancer cells out of your body. VISUALIZING the process is the KEY to success.

Also, consider yoga and CORRECT BREATHING. If you have time, yoga could be beneficial for your body while you are in treatment. BUT, make sure that you continue the yoga for the rest of your life. You are young and need to be proactive as a preventative.

One more thing to check is your iodine absorption. Wait a few months after the radiation is completed and then do the test. BUT first educate yourself on iodine absorption before asking for the test.

Pay attention to what you eat. It's almost an impossibility to eat food that is prepared from scratch while you are in college, but do the best that you can. Fresh and raw vegetables and fruit are much better that prepared goodies. Read the ingredients of all prepared foods. Do you want all those added chemicals in your body?

I have given you some things to think about and hopefully they will appeal to you.

I also am on Facebook and will send you a private message telling you my name. My chronological body is much older than you but my mind is very young and always searching for knowledge as well as joy.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Tears of Joy
    Dear Kat,

While I was reading your post, I started to cry...tears of joy. I have thought of you often and am so happy to read this post. I love your spirt and your zest for life.

There have been studies where "the mind has cured the body...even a cancerous body". Always think of a whole and healthy body. Think of many street cleaners sweeping the body and disposing of the cancer. You have to visualize it and its location and then visualize sweeping cancer cells out of your body. VISUALIZING the process is the KEY to success.

Also, consider yoga and CORRECT BREATHING. If you have time, yoga could be beneficial for your body while you are in treatment. BUT, make sure that you continue the yoga for the rest of your life. You are young and need to be proactive as a preventative.

One more thing to check is your iodine absorption. Wait a few months after the radiation is completed and then do the test. BUT first educate yourself on iodine absorption before asking for the test.

Pay attention to what you eat. It's almost an impossibility to eat food that is prepared from scratch while you are in college, but do the best that you can. Fresh and raw vegetables and fruit are much better that prepared goodies. Read the ingredients of all prepared foods. Do you want all those added chemicals in your body?

I have given you some things to think about and hopefully they will appeal to you.

I also am on Facebook and will send you a private message telling you my name. My chronological body is much older than you but my mind is very young and always searching for knowledge as well as joy.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Wonderful News!!!
    Kat so happy to read your post... Thank God for your Great News!!! Love your spirit and positivity. Keep going girl... Rest when your body calls for it.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

You go girl... You still have lots in life to look forward to.

(((Hugs)))
    Mitzi ;0)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Kat,
    Your energy poops me out. Don't slow down girl, enjoy each and every day surrounded by those you love and adore. You are one amazing young lady... Take care sweetie.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I just wanted to leave you a
    I just wanted to leave you a note to let you know that I am thinking of you Kat!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Mitzi333 said:

Wonderful News!!!
    Kat so happy to read your post... Thank God for your Great News!!! Love your spirit and positivity. Keep going girl... Rest when your body calls for it.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

You go girl... You still have lots in life to look forward to.

(((Hugs)))
    Mitzi ;0)

Thinking of you Kat and
    Thinking of you Kat and wondering how you are doing. Post when you can.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

looks like
    It looks like you're very pleased to know that you won't be having chemo, so I'm happy for you! Staying busy is good as long as you feel like it. You know your own body, so if it speaks to you, be sure to listen. I've said so many times before that a positive attitude won't heal us but it certainly makes the journey easier - keep it up! God bless.
    Marsha

Thinking of you Kat and
    Thinking of you Kat and praying for you!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Dear Kat,
    You are truly amazing. No way is this cancer going to Ever get you! I don't post too much but I do check in now and then to see how my pink sisters are doing. I just had to say I know you are going to be a winner and a survivor! Keep praying and stay strong.
    We all love you and want to hear how you are doing.
    Hugs to you.
    Annette

Wondering how school is
    Wondering how school is going for you Kat and how your health is. Would like to see an update.

Hugs, Megan