Miracles do happen

Comments

• mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    Thank-you Kat for you

Thank-you Kat for you updated. We really appreciate hearing all the news (pleasant or unpleasant) and most of all it is good to read your post that is so upbeat and feel your liveliness coming through despite what you are going through.

You are an inspiration and are in our thoughts and prayers.

ps: I hear you about the perky boobs, I am about to get mine.
  • NJMom10
    NJMom10 Member Posts: 176

Thank-you Kat for you

Thank-you Kat for you updated. We really appreciate hearing all the news (pleasant or unpleasant) and most of all it is good to read your post that is so upbeat and feel your liveliness coming through despite what you are going through.

You are an inspiration and are in our thoughts and prayers.

ps: I hear you about the perky boobs, I am about to get mine.

Just want to say...
    Kat you are a remarkable girl. Keep on keeping on.
    Barb
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    NJMom10 said:

Just want to say...
    Kat you are a remarkable girl. Keep on keeping on.
    Barb

Praise The Miracle Worker!
    Praise The Miracle Worker! You are amazing Kat and you deserve some
    perky boobs to go with that beautiful face and spirit. I think of you
    often and wonder how you are doing, so thanks for the update. I will
    pray for your strength to finish the radiation race you are running.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Kat
    You are an amazing young lady and an inspiration to all of us "old-timers". Hugs, Linda
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    linpsu said:

Kat
    You are an amazing young lady and an inspiration to all of us "old-timers". Hugs, Linda

You go Kat! You are truly
    You go Kat! You are truly inspirational and I know you are your family's pride and joy.
    What a woman!!

Chickadee
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Kat... you are Amazing and
    Kat... you are Amazing and such an Inspiration to us on the boards. It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for keeping us up to date on how you are doing.

With much love and respect to you, dear One.
    Ines
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Mature
    Kat,
    Nice choice of words here..... ! Of course we would care about such a wonderful young woman! Here's to a negative pet scan so you can get back to growing up!

Take care,
    Cindy
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    mamolady said:

Mature
    Kat,
    Nice choice of words here..... ! Of course we would care about such a wonderful young woman! Here's to a negative pet scan so you can get back to growing up!

Take care,
    Cindy

You are such an inspiration
    Hi Kat, you are such an inspiration & yes miracles DO happen :) you are so strong, brave, & positive & ready to face each day with a gusto. I liove reading your posts. Stay strong & keep that wonderfully precious attitude that you have.

Hugs & God Bless You,

Dawne
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member

You are such an inspiration
    Hi Kat, you are such an inspiration & yes miracles DO happen :) you are so strong, brave, & positive & ready to face each day with a gusto. I liove reading your posts. Stay strong & keep that wonderfully precious attitude that you have.

Hugs & God Bless You,

Dawne

looks like
    It looks like you're very pleased to know that you won't be having chemo, so I'm happy for you! Staying busy is good as long as you feel like it. You know your own body, so if it speaks to you, be sure to listen. I've said so many times before that a positive attitude won't heal us but it certainly makes the journey easier - keep it up! God bless.
    Marsha
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Kat
    Kat, so glad to hear from you and even happier that you have good news. Thought and prayers are always there for you. So very pleased that you've gotten your life back again and only have a few more weeks of the extra running around.

love and hugs,

marge

Always great to see a post
    Always great to see a post from you Kat. Sending you gentle hugs and prayers.

Hugs, Angie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

looks like
    It looks like you're very pleased to know that you won't be having chemo, so I'm happy for you! Staying busy is good as long as you feel like it. You know your own body, so if it speaks to you, be sure to listen. I've said so many times before that a positive attitude won't heal us but it certainly makes the journey easier - keep it up! God bless.
    Marsha

Continued health, happiness and Joy .. Kat!
    Blessings come in all different sizes and shapes -- You, are truly a blessing to those who cross your path.

No chemo, Yay!!

Enjoy your life, friends, family and school. Just remember every once in a while, to take it easy and smell the flowers -- hard to do for such a YOUNG WARRIOR.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

looks like
    Marsha

Blessings come in all different sizes and shapes -- You, are truly a blessing to those who cross your path.

No chemo, Yay!!

Enjoy your life, friends, family and school. Just remember every once in a while, to take it easy and smell the flowers -- hard to do for such a YOUNG WARRIOR.

Vicki Sam
  • TiggersDoBounce
    TiggersDoBounce Member Posts: 408
    Kat
    You are so remarkable and a true inspiration to keeping your life front and center...

Sending thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery and healing..

Laurie
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Kat,
    You are amazing! I think of you often and am so glad to hear such a positive post. Take care.

Sue
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

You go Kat! You are truly
    You go Kat! You are truly inspirational and I know you are your family's pride and joy.
    What a woman!!

Chickadee

For someone so young, we all
    For someone so young, we all could take a lesson from you. You are amazing Kat. Wishing you all of the luck possible and adding prayers.

Hugs, Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    VickiSam said:

No chemo, Yay!!

Vicki Sam

You are one of a kind Kat!
    You are one of a kind Kat! I am really amazed by your spirit! You will be in my prayers Kat.

Hugs, Debby
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    grams2jc said:

Think of you often
    Glad you are starting to feel like you are getting your life back. Hang in there, try to be patient, it is soooo hard dealing with the ups and downs.

Wishing you a future of clear pet scans and perky boobs,

Jennifer

Yes they do Kat! You are
    Yes they do Kat! You are proof of that!

Praying for you,

Lex
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    sbmly53 said:

Kat,
    You are amazing! I think of you often and am so glad to hear such a positive post. Take care.

Sue

Such wonderful news!!!
    You ARE amazing and miracles happen all the time.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Having to grow up too soon
    Having to grow up too soon will likely give you lots of compassion.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Kat,
    Your energy poops me out. Don't slow down girl, enjoy each and every day surrounded by those you love and adore. You are one amazing young lady... Take care sweetie.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Wow is all I can say about
    Wow is all I can say about you! I pray for you every day Kat!