Thank you John for the hard work!

Please stick a pin in Omaha, Nebraska.

11 radiation treatments out of 30 done!

David
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hi John
    I could not find me - maybe I am just too skinny too see on the map! Lol! I would like to be in touch with others in Staten Island, New York. If they choose to, they can email me at pmy3@aol.com.
    Meanwhile, please add me if I missed last post. Thanks!
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Hi John
    I could not find me - maybe I am just too skinny too see on the map! Lol! I would like to be in touch with others in Staten Island, New York. If they choose to, they can email me at pmy3@aol.com.
    Meanwhile, please add me if I missed last post. Thanks!

Patty....Abi
    You have been on the list for a long time....I had you as a star with an arrow pointing at you...I changed you to a sun..:)

There are a few on SI with you actually and several in your area.

Best,
    John
  • scamps67
    scamps67 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    pin us :)
    Lima, Ohio
  • RogerRN43
    RogerRN43 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Canada
    I live in an igloo and use sled dogs to get around....

... just kidding, our weather is no different from NY state, we have seasons, hot summers and snowy winters.
    Hamilton is not far from Toronto.

Glad I joined here, probably the most active HNSCC forum around, and I have learned tons already from you helpful members.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Thanks John,
    Roger
  • depressed63
    depressed63 Member Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Brookville, Ohio
    Brookville, Ohio. Not to far from Dayton, Ohio or Richmond, Indiana. Also, most of my relatives from my fathers side of the family live in Mansfield, Ohio. Thanks John!

Donna in Brookville, Ohio
  • Skiffin16
    Options

Brookville, Ohio
    Brookville, Ohio. Not to far from Dayton, Ohio or Richmond, Indiana. Also, most of my relatives from my fathers side of the family live in Mansfield, Ohio. Thanks John!

Donna in Brookville, Ohio

Mansfield
    I was born in Mansfield, grew up in Mount Vernon....

JG
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Mansfield
    I was born in Mansfield, grew up in Mount Vernon....

JG

John
    What kind of fish is that looks like a bull redfish? I am so hungry for some good fried fish

Hondo
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Hondo said:

John
    What kind of fish is that looks like a bull redfish? I am so hungry for some good fried fish

Hondo

Yes, it's a big Red...too big to keep here in Florida. If I remember right it was about 34", slot for keeping Reds in Florida is one between 18" - 27".

They are going to or already have changed the limit to two up in the pnhandle area of the state.

JG
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Patty....Abi
    You have been on the list for a long time....I had you as a star with an arrow pointing at you...I changed you to a sun..:)

There are a few on SI with you actually and several in your area.

Best,
    John

Thank You John!
    I had to laugh! Thank you for changing me to the sun! I found me!
    Prayers & Love, PattyAbi :)
  • Skiffin16
    Options

Nebraska....
    Thank you John for the hard work!

Please stick a pin in Omaha, Nebraska.

11 radiation treatments out of 30 done!

David

WooHoo....
    Getting there David....

Lovely photo BTW....(LOL, you changed your photo on me.....), that was not the one I responded to earlier, LOL....

I couldn't find a corn symbol for the pin, so I gave you a rain cloud for the crops....

JG
  • greg from pa
    greg from pa Member Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi Skiffin. sign me on!
    Hi Skiffin. sign me on! York ,PA thanks Greg
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

Hi Skiffin. sign me on!
    Hi Skiffin. sign me on! York ,PA thanks Greg

Harrisburg
    I used to live and work north of Harrisburg, in a small town called Elizabethville, had a second office in Etters.

Linda
  • longtermsurvivor
    longtermsurvivor Member Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    put me there also
    Rogers Arkansas but I'll be moving to the St Louis area to complete my radiation.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    osmotar said:

Harrisburg
    I used to live and work north of Harrisburg, in a small town called Elizabethville, had a second office in Etters.

Linda

linda
    my ex bil and sil live(d?) in elizabethville. last i knew, they do not speak to me now, apparently. it's a nice little town. she worked in harrisburg, and he worked in lewisburg, at evangelical. i guess that town was in the middle.
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

linda
    my ex bil and sil live(d?) in elizabethville. last i knew, they do not speak to me now, apparently. it's a nice little town. she worked in harrisburg, and he worked in lewisburg, at evangelical. i guess that town was in the middle.

it's a
    small world....some people get elizabethville and elizabethtown mixed upm I was in norther dauphin county..the phone co I used to work for had an exchange in what they called lewisberry, but the address was really etters.But yes, elizabethville would be between harrisburg and lewisburg.
  • keep_the_faith
    keep_the_faith Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Stick me in
    Anne
    Irvine, California