Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    nwasen said:

Pin me up!
    I am in Ashland OH about 80 miles north of the James in columbus OH
    thanks!

Ashland...
    Next to where I was born, Mansfield....

I used to visit OSU a lot back in the days of Woody Hayes.

Thoughts and Prayers,
    John
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    John, I remember when you
    John, I remember when you added Connie, things weren't going too good back then (it was during the time she was in the hospital for 34 days) and when I seen her on there I cried. I just didn't want her left out. It really meant a lot to me and the map was then and still is such a great idea. Here's hoping everyone on there will be there for a long time. Thanks, Homer
  • Skiffin16
    Options

John, I remember when you
    John, I remember when you added Connie, things weren't going too good back then (it was during the time she was in the hospital for 34 days) and when I seen her on there I cried. I just didn't want her left out. It really meant a lot to me and the map was then and still is such a great idea. Here's hoping everyone on there will be there for a long time. Thanks, Homer

Thank You Homer
    I also remember putting you and Connie on the map. I'm so happy for you both that it's turned out so well.

Have you ever went back and looked at some of your earlier posts? You can see the love and concern that ou have for Connie.

It mean a lot hearing stories like yours and was definitely one of the intents behind the map.

Along with hopefully allowing others to get with and offer support to those close to them.

Best,
    John
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    ggpierce said:

Big Sandy, TN.

Big Sandy, TN.

Gotcha
    You are on GG....
  • shoeloy
    shoeloy Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Cypress, Texas
    Living life as it is given.
  • po
    po Member Posts: 18
    Options
    shoeloy said:

Cypress, Texas
    Living life as it is given.

pin me too
    im in scotland but i can speak to you all on here, and you are not so far away!!
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    po said:

pin me too
    im in scotland but i can speak to you all on here, and you are not so far away!!

Scotland
    Where in general so the map will be a little closer to where you actually live.

JG
  • po
    po Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Scotland
    Where in general so the map will be a little closer to where you actually live.

JG

where i live
    loch lomond or glasgow but loch lomond is closer.
  • Baygal
    Baygal Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Where in the World
    Vickie and I live in San Antonio, Tx but until recently spent about half our time at South Padre Island, Tx.
    Second round of Chemo starts tomorrow.
    Bob
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    Baygal said:

Where in the World
    Vickie and I live in San Antonio, Tx but until recently spent about half our time at South Padre Island, Tx.
    Second round of Chemo starts tomorrow.
    Bob

Baygal
    good luck in the next phase of your treatment. Sending prayers your way.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    po said:

where i live
    loch lomond or glasgow but loch lomond is closer.

Welcome PO. I loved Scotland when I was there.
    I enjoyed both Loch Lommand and Urquat Castle at Loch Ness. I think my favorite city was Edinburgh. The last couple days was spent in Glasgow, and we took the train from Glasgow to Motherswell to visit and share a day with her great auntie that lives there. I did bring home my favorite perfume in the world that I found while shopping in Glasgow. Pennhaligon's Violetta perfume. (also went to Sterling Castle, through the Trossachs.......and I'll tell you, I'd go back in a heart beat. Wish I had more than just the two weeks)
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Added
    Added you....

Bob (BayGal), there is a woman I haven't seen post for awhile Sirena42, also from San Antonio...

JG
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Arizona
    John, are there only 2 of us in AZ; Jahnsart(sp) and myself?

Linda
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    osmotar said:

Arizona
    John, are there only 2 of us in AZ; Jahnsart(sp) and myself?

Linda

Arizona
    As far as I know....

I have always tried to make sure everyone that has asked were updated.

If you'll notice there is a very big concentration on the east coast, especially the NE. Next higher concentration is westward, but very few in the central west US.

My wwife and I were discussing that...we were wondering if it were population based, industry, clean air and environmental or just a combination of all of those factors...

Best,
    John
  • cwcad
    cwcad Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Arizona
    As far as I know....

I have always tried to make sure everyone that has asked were updated.

If you'll notice there is a very big concentration on the east coast, especially the NE. Next higher concentration is westward, but very few in the central west US.

My wwife and I were discussing that...we were wondering if it were population based, industry, clean air and environmental or just a combination of all of those factors...

Best,
    John

Harker Heights, Tx.
    I live in Harker Heights, Texas now and was diagnosed with cancer in Texas but previous to that I spent 35 years in Alaska working construction. Prior to that I was a farm boy in Iowa. You can put me any where on the map you please. I am completely happy knowing that I can live anywhere becasue I am still kicking.
  • vsudd
    vsudd Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Where in the World Are You
    We are in Weatherford, Tx. Cutting horse Capital of the World !!
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    vsudd said:

Where in the World Are You
    We are in Weatherford, Tx. Cutting horse Capital of the World !!

Luv2CutOne
    Oh, no are you another that loves to cut one...LOL.

Added you, and CWCAD....

VSUDD, you are pretty close to our bud, StevenL.

Best,
    John
  • jtl
    jtl Member Posts: 456
    Options
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    jtl said:

Venice & Sarasota Flounder
    Man....the flounder are tearing it up from the beach and jetty at both Sarasota and Venice area right now...also Kingfish are running just off of the beaches....

OH, dang, is this a cancer survivor forum, sorry got my forums mixed up for the moment...hehe.

John