2»

Comments

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    pokismom said:

Garden Hose
    Hey Craig,
    I was trying to think of something funny and you know I haven't thought about this in a long time. I was in high school, and a friend of mine and I decided to go to the mall. I had my moms car and was driving down the highway when I looked to the side and this man was waving at me, well I'm trying to figure out who this guy is. So I turn to my friend and ask her do we know this person and in the corner of my eye I see something flapping in the back of the car. I decided to pull over and I get out of the car and there wrapped around my tire is the garden hose. I dragged it all the way from my house onto the freeway about a mile. We were laughing so hard we couldn't get back inti the car. Those were the days huh, oh to be young and stupid!!!! Hope I made you laugh!
    Hugs to Kim!
    Aloha,
    Donna

Smelly, But True
    I have decided I need a caretaker. About 3 weeks ago, I brought back 3 trash bags from the cabin filled with extra clean linens to give to Goodwill. I put them in the living room. I thought maybe my son could use a few so he came over last night to take a look at them. We hardly ever go into that room, so I didn't notice the rather odd smell. As he started to open the first bag, I said "Wait a minute. That doesn't look right". We also bring our trash bags home from the cabin as we don't have garbage pickup there. Sure enough, when we arrived home I had thrown away a nice bag of linens and saved a bag of trash. Boy, it's he** to get old & forgetful. LOL

Luv,

Wolfen
  • laurettas
    laurettas Member Posts: 372
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

This happened to me!
    Okay, I once went to the hairdresser's on a Saturday morning. It was a bit chilly, so I grabbed my jacket out of the dryer and went on my merry way. Had my hair done, chatting the whole time with the guy who owned the shop. Stepped outside and ran into a nice couple I knew and had a great chat with them. As they walked away, I reached up to scratch my left shoulder. That was the exact moment that I realized that the whole morning, a pair of JADE GREEN BIKINI UNDERWEAR had been stuck on the velcro on my jacket!! True story...

*hugs*
    Gail

You win!
    This is the funniest thing I have heard for awhile. Really got a chuckle visualizing your friends!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

This happened to me!
    Okay, I once went to the hairdresser's on a Saturday morning. It was a bit chilly, so I grabbed my jacket out of the dryer and went on my merry way. Had my hair done, chatting the whole time with the guy who owned the shop. Stepped outside and ran into a nice couple I knew and had a great chat with them. As they walked away, I reached up to scratch my left shoulder. That was the exact moment that I realized that the whole morning, a pair of JADE GREEN BIKINI UNDERWEAR had been stuck on the velcro on my jacket!! True story...

*hugs*
    Gail

Bikinis or Briefs?
    Why, Gail

I had no idea that you walked on the "wild side."

You are a party girl after all:)

Who knew?