Wow! What wonderful news.
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    mamolady said:

wonderful news!
    and I love the new photo! you look so vibrant!

Laura
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Good news
    Remember that your current physician may have some history with you that the other incomming experts do not. Goody goody gumdrops.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    dbhadra said:

wonderful news!
    and I love the new photo! you look so vibrant!

Laura

The photo was taken on our
    The photo was taken on our vacation about 3 weeks after starting the faslodex (2 loading doses under my belt). I thought that I was having more energy and feeling better. We were hiking (easy hikes admittedly) and walking everywhere and I kept thinking I was feeling better, but also thought maybe vacation just agreed with me. The photo was taken in front of Glacier Park Lodge.

It may now be one of my favorite photos too, because it will serve to remind me (and others), never give up!
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

Good news
    Remember that your current physician may have some history with you that the other incomming experts do not. Goody goody gumdrops.

GREAT NEWS
    I am so happy for you. It is so nice to get some good news.I'll keep praying for all my Pink Sisters. Enjoy this wonderful day and many many more to come!!!
    From one Cynthia to another Cynthia.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

GREAT NEWS
    I am so happy for you. It is so nice to get some good news.I'll keep praying for all my Pink Sisters. Enjoy this wonderful day and many many more to come!!!

I had to read your post .. TWICE .. remission! CC
    I am so happy that while doing my happy dance, I tripped over 1 of my dogs .. everyone here at my house is celebrating this GREAT news!

Your home town Doctor is 1 smart cookie -- so happy that you went to MD and had that 2nd opinion -- a Peace of Mind is worth all the 'gold' in the world.

I am thrilled, excited and truly motivated by your news.

Never give up, Never give in .. Miracles and Angels are among us!

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • jewels5
    jewels5 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I am so happy that while doing my happy dance, I tripped over 1 of my dogs .. everyone here at my house is celebrating this GREAT news!

Your home town Doctor is 1 smart cookie -- so happy that you went to MD and had that 2nd opinion -- a Peace of Mind is worth all the 'gold' in the world.

Vicki Sam

Your news is so great to
    Your news is so great to hear! Thanks for sharing, and here's to your health!

Julie
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

I am glad that I went and I
    I am glad that I went and I really did appreciate their honesty. Because even though they would not have switched my medications, they were just as happy as me (well maybe not quite as happy) with my response to faslodex. Never give up ladies!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

I am glad that I went and I really did appreciate their honesty. Because even though they would not have switched my medications, they were just as happy as me (well maybe not quite as happy) with my response to faslodex. Never give up ladies!

Wonderful News!
    So glad to hear your wonderful news! Yep, just proves - we should never give up.

Love the pic and that beautiful smile!

Hugs,

Debi
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Wonderful News!
    So glad to hear your wonderful news! Yep, just proves - we should never give up.

Love the pic and that beautiful smile!

Hugs,

Debi

I am just so very happy for
    I am just so very happy for you.
    Maybe another vacation is due you. :0)
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    kya911 said:

I am just so very happy for
    I am just so very happy for you.
    Maybe another vacation is due you. :0)

YEAH..YEAH...
    And YEAH! I'm blown away as I know you are....I couldn't be happier for you! The word " remission " is such a sweet sound....one we all pray to hear...

Celebrate! Wishing you continued " remission"...
    Big hugs, Nancy
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Whoop!! Whoop!!!! This is
    Whoop!! Whoop!!!! This is the best news! I am so happy for you. Happy Dance Happy Dance. You so deserve this. Celebrate i love great news like this!! Kay
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

YAY!!!
    Awesome-tastic!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Kind regards, Susan
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options

GREAT NEWS

You are an inspiration!!!
    You inspire me to have faith that my rib issues will resolve!

WoW - ths is truly the bestest news ever!!! =D

(((Hugs)))
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    CC
    that is such exciting news! So happy drugs are working and live is moving forward.
    {{hugs}} Char