Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

You just made someone's day---
    mine! So glad to hear the crutches are history and that you seem to have some amazing friends in life who are there for you just as we are here.

Enjoy football season, sweetheart!

Warmest hugs, Renee

You just made all of our day
    You just made all of our day with your post Kat! You enjoy football, enjoy your relay team and don't work too hard in school!

Lots of hugs and prayers,

Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Yes gaining strength
    You are right. You gain a lot of strength from getting back up when bc strikes you down. The thing to remember is that it can't keep you down.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Yes gaining strength
    You are right. You gain a lot of strength from getting back up when bc strikes you down. The thing to remember is that it can't keep you down.

I don't think anything can
    I don't think anything can keep Kat down laughs a lot! Kat, you keep posting and updating us whenever you get a free moment.

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Glad to hear you are doing so well!
    And that you are getting a team together for the Race for the Cure. 2 of my nieces are going to be at the same event, sounds like their team is going to be much smaller than yours.

Have fun at school and at Race for the Cure,

Jennifer

Just stopping by Kat to say
    Just stopping by Kat to say hi and to let you know that I pray for you daily!

Love, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    SueRelays said:

My smile brightener for the
    My smile brightener for the day!!

THANKS KAT!!!

Wish you all the best!

I am grateful to you Kat for
    I am grateful to you Kat for showing me what true strength, hope and determination mean!

Praying for you hon!

Hugs, Angie
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I don't think anything can
    I don't think anything can keep Kat down laughs a lot! Kat, you keep posting and updating us whenever you get a free moment.

Sue :)

thanks for posting and giving us your update
    So glad to hear that you are out there enjoying life to its fullest!

It's wonderful to feel the positive energy in your post.

Laura
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

It makes me smile to know
    It makes me smile to know that you are feeling strong again...and that you are out there enjoying life and living it to the fullest. Now that's some serious inspiration!

Hugs,

Linda

I have 3 words for you Kat
    I have 3 words for you Kat You Go Girl! You are one amazing young woman!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    dbhadra said:

Laura

Kat,
    You're posts seem so exuberant lately, I don't think there is anything that can stop you girl. It is usually us learning from our elders, but every once in a while that gift is given from someone so much younger. You are one special lady Miss Kat - Best wishes for a healthy and happy future to you my dear.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    dbhadra said:

Laura

You make all of the sisters
    You make all of the sisters proud Kat! You are a true wonder!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

You make all of the sisters
    You make all of the sisters proud Kat! You are a true wonder!

♥ Kristin ♥

Good news
    Good news the crutches are gone.For the life of me I couldn't use them with a sprained ankle.Those things aren't the easiest things to use.

You really have a awesome friend who talks to you and lifts your spirits. He knows you are a fighter.Maybe not always strong but still give it all you've got to win this fight.

With this update you've come a long way in just a few weeks.Keep it up.We are all thinking of you.Reading your posts and knowing someone who was dx at such a early age like my mom(21)brings tears to my eyes.She was dx 6 years before I was born.Never heard anything negative from her about her body.She was stronger than I could ever be. I know she had ups and downs but she never showed it. I get tears in my eyes sometimes just thinking about this horrible disease and many families are affected by it.

Attending games, walking for the Breast Cancer and going back to school must make you feel so much better.Have lots of fun in between those treatments.Time will pass by faster.

We're all here and thinking of you.Keep us updated.

Lynn Smith
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Kat
    I have no doubt YOU will be an inspiration to those around you. YOU rock Sister! So proud of you. Remember, through adversity does one blossom and grow. I love this Danish quote:

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man be perfected without trials."

Big Hugs,

Sylvia
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Kat
    So glad that you let us know that things are better, today! Feel free when you have some not so good times to vent here. You are amazing and your ability and spirit to keep bouncing back, along with your determination to keep moving forward in spite of the BC, is the strength that we all see!

Am continuing to keep you on my prayer list.

~Carol
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    SueRelays said:

My smile brightener for the
    My smile brightener for the day!!

THANKS KAT!!!

Wish you all the best!

Thank you so much Kat for
    Thank you so much Kat for updating us. My prayers and best wishes to you always.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    missrenee said:

You just made someone's day---
    mine! So glad to hear the crutches are history and that you seem to have some amazing friends in life who are there for you just as we are here.

Enjoy football season, sweetheart!

Warmest hugs, Renee

You have been added to our
    You have been added to our prayer list Kat. Prayers do help!

Hugs, Angie