We need the bus for the EBUS...

Options
2»

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thank you all! I will be
    Thank you all! I will be sure and let you know how it goes.

Thankful hugs,

Linda
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Thank you all! I will be
    Thank you all! I will be sure and let you know how it goes.

Thankful hugs,

Linda

Prayin' for you~
    And personally i love ativan~ it is an anxiety girls best friend~ calm, calm, calm.
    Any procedure, it is the first words out of my mouth!
    So sorry you are facing this~ but you do not face it alone~
    the bus arises! full of pink warrior chix~
    hugz, Melanie
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Prayin' for you~
    And personally i love ativan~ it is an anxiety girls best friend~ calm, calm, calm.
    Any procedure, it is the first words out of my mouth!
    So sorry you are facing this~ but you do not face it alone~
    the bus arises! full of pink warrior chix~
    hugz, Melanie

Hugs, Prayers and Ice Cream
    Wouldn't dare miss this bus ride....Coolers filled with icecream!!

Stay strong, we're all praying for the best!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Linda, I haven't had this
    Linda, I haven't had this experience but send many prayers, hopes and wishes that it all goes well...and of course that it is benign.
    hugs
    jan
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Linda, I haven't had this
    Linda, I haven't had this experience but send many prayers, hopes and wishes that it all goes well...and of course that it is benign.
    hugs
    jan

Hi Linda,
    I've been off for

Hi Linda,
    I've been off for a few days because of my lungs but want you to know I'm praying that the results are negative and that it's just a gland trying to fight something else off, which is it's job. I'll be thinking of you Fridy once I figure out what time it is here.

Hugs,
    Pam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    I would be...
    ... equally apprehensive about this procedure, Linda. But, there are already many reassuring posts here to calm your fears. (In addition to the Ativan.)

I'll be sending my most sincerely HOPEFUL thoughts & prayers your way on Friday. Hoping, most importantly, for benign results.

With hugs backatcha, and...

Kind regards, Susan

P.S. to Traci: You are more than welcome to borrow my magic wand! And, just so you know, am not willing to allow everyone use it. (BTW - There are lymph nodes all throughout the body.)
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I would be...
    ... equally apprehensive about this procedure, Linda. But, there are already many reassuring posts here to calm your fears. (In addition to the Ativan.)

I'll be sending my most sincerely HOPEFUL thoughts & prayers your way on Friday. Hoping, most importantly, for benign results.

With hugs backatcha, and...

Kind regards, Susan

P.S. to Traci: You are more than welcome to borrow my magic wand! And, just so you know, am not willing to allow everyone use it. (BTW - There are lymph nodes all throughout the body.)

Linda... I'm on the bus
    with a Bunch of goodies waiting for you. Praying with you for Great results. I know the unknown creates anxiety... and it's hard. Thank goodness for the meds beforehand... so relax, go in and get it done. This time next week this too will be behind you.

Sending Positive vibes your way...

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Linda... I'm on the bus
    with a Bunch of goodies waiting for you. Praying with you for Great results. I know the unknown creates anxiety... and it's hard. Thank goodness for the meds beforehand... so relax, go in and get it done. This time next week this too will be behind you.

Sending Positive vibes your way...

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

Hmmm....
    Let's see... Linda mentioned she likes ice cream. So I think afterwards we'll just pull the darn bus into Dairy Queen "I'm buying".

We are all here for you on Friday Linda... It's funny how much we worry about a procedure only to find it to be half the discomfort. I hope this is true to the fact for you buddy.

See you Friday,
    Lorrie