Having a hard time today

Options
13»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

so sorry...I did not have
    so sorry...I did not have chemo but I can only imagine...I HOPE it gets better if it can..

Denise

Positive thoughts that you
    Positive thoughts that you are much better Sue and that the chemo side effects will lesson for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Feeling better?
    Sue :)

Feeling better?

I am also hoping and praying
    I am also hoping and praying that the chemo side effects have lessened for you Sue.

Hugs, Lex
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-{
    Oh Sue I sure wish you felt better! How many chemo's do you have left? If at all possible you may want to take some time off during your chemo week. If you are referring to the metallic taste I would suggest not using metal utensils, switch to sturdy plastic ones to help eliminate some of the intensity of it. Mental utensils just seemed to amplify the nasty taste for me. I am hoping by the time you read this you are feeling better.

Hugs,

RE

Here I am again checking on
    Here I am again checking on you Sue. How ya doing?

• Tkitty
    Tkitty Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I am also hoping and praying
    I am also hoping and praying that the chemo side effects have lessened for you Sue.

Hugs, Lex

chemo
    I couldn't taste really until the entire chemo regimen was done. I found guacomole was something I could eat. Not the spicy kind, but one restaurant in my town makes it just with avocados and fresh chopped tomatoes. Hope the rest of you chemo goes well. I found that frequent naps and plenty of water helped me. I worked during chemo, but rested most evenings during the week once I got home. It's tough, but doable if you need to.
    Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Tkitty said:

chemo
    I couldn't taste really until the entire chemo regimen was done. I found guacomole was something I could eat. Not the spicy kind, but one restaurant in my town makes it just with avocados and fresh chopped tomatoes. Hope the rest of you chemo goes well. I found that frequent naps and plenty of water helped me. I worked during chemo, but rested most evenings during the week once I got home. It's tough, but doable if you need to.
    Sending positive thoughts your way.

Sue, I hope that by now you
    Sue, I hope that by now you are doing better on chemo. Thinking of you!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Sue, I hope that by now you
    Sue, I hope that by now you are doing better on chemo. Thinking of you!

Hugs,

Kylez

Hoping and praying for you
    Hoping and praying for you Sue.

Hugs, Jan