unhappy update/once again asking for your prayers

Options
124»

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Marsha, I read your post
    Marsha, I read your post days ago and didn't reply because of my own drama. But please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers. And I will continue to keep you there.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Sending more prayers
    Just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Lots of hugs!

Debi

So hoping and praying for
    So hoping and praying for you that this treatment will work.

Hugs, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Marsha, I read your post
    Marsha, I read your post days ago and didn't reply because of my own drama. But please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers. And I will continue to keep you there.

Hugs,

Linda

Marsha, you have always
    Marsha, you have always amazed me with your kindness and thoughtful posts to all of the pink sisters here. I know you have and still are going thru so much with your own treatment, but, you always are responding to everyone else.

You have such a good heart, and, always think of others first.

Know that I am here for you and am praying for you. Please continue to update us on how you are feeling and on your treatments.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

As requested
    Dear Marsha,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you all my energies and strength to encircle you.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Marsha, I am praying for you
    Marsha, I am praying for you and hoping for the best with your treatment.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    I am so sorry to hear your news, Marsha. Know that we are all circling you with so much love! You are in my prayers daily. Hugs, Linda

I pray that you can see how
    I pray that you can see how we all are here for you Marsha and what Linda said is so true, we all are circling you with love!

Hugs, prayers and lots of encouragement,

Kylez
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Marsha, you have always
    Marsha, you have always amazed me with your kindness and thoughtful posts to all of the pink sisters here. I know you have and still are going thru so much with your own treatment, but, you always are responding to everyone else.

You have such a good heart, and, always think of others first.

Know that I am here for you and am praying for you. Please continue to update us on how you are feeling and on your treatments.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣

Marsha
    Prayers and Thoughts to you. Doing something(meds/treatment) different can very well be the answer.The first treatment not only didn't work but caused breathing problems.Like the doctor said"You were right going off of it on your own.I will pray that this new treatment kicks in real fast.So many on here are battling this beast for the 2nd 3rd and 4th time.I can't imagine how it must be.I am only a 2 year survivor.Just starting this journey.It is a long road. I do my best to try to stay strong but not doing the best.Always ups and downs.

Just yesterday my husband came home and told me he saw 4 large black places on his lungs with a X ray the VA did on him.Waiting for those results next week.They wanted to see him on Tues but he said it is our anniversary.SO they made it Wednesday.I've already cried but then perked up and said"We don't know yet".Wait till we get the results. I just had a benign tumor found in July and waited almost a month before the results.Seems like we all have something going on.Never seems to stop and the cancer is a very serious added thing.

THOUGHT AND PRAYERS TO YOU.Thank you for keeping us updated so we all can PRAY for YOU.

Lynn Smith
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Marsha
    Prayers and Thoughts to you. Doing something(meds/treatment) different can very well be the answer.The first treatment not only didn't work but caused breathing problems.Like the doctor said"You were right going off of it on your own.I will pray that this new treatment kicks in real fast.So many on here are battling this beast for the 2nd 3rd and 4th time.I can't imagine how it must be.I am only a 2 year survivor.Just starting this journey.It is a long road. I do my best to try to stay strong but not doing the best.Always ups and downs.

Just yesterday my husband came home and told me he saw 4 large black places on his lungs with a X ray the VA did on him.Waiting for those results next week.They wanted to see him on Tues but he said it is our anniversary.SO they made it Wednesday.I've already cried but then perked up and said"We don't know yet".Wait till we get the results. I just had a benign tumor found in July and waited almost a month before the results.Seems like we all have something going on.Never seems to stop and the cancer is a very serious added thing.

THOUGHT AND PRAYERS TO YOU.Thank you for keeping us updated so we all can PRAY for YOU.

Lynn Smith

I am sorry Lynn. I will be
    I am sorry Lynn. I will be saying a prayer for your husband also. Let us know what his results are.

Hugs, Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thank you, Marsha
    for remembering to bring us up to date in spite of your last few weeks. You know we all support you, send prayers, hugs, and hope and want to be kept abreast on your progress.
    Love and hope to you all.

Suzanne

Praying daily for you
    Praying daily for you Marsha!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thank you, Marsha, for
    Thank you, Marsha, for letting us know what's going on, even tho the news wasn't what we wanted to hear. My heart goes out to you and everyone who's having to do battle again. Sometimes I wonder why it has to reoccur when we've did everything in our power to kill all those tumors and cells. I watched my mother battle bc three times and each time it just about did her and our family in. Still there are many who have survived and won and living their lives. Don't ever give up or lose hope. I look forward to the day when we won't need these boards, when all cancers will be conquered. Since I'm older it may not happen in my lifetime but I certainly hope and pray that its not too far in the future. Wishing the best for all of you and keeping you in my prayers. Keep posting and know we're here for you.

Praying for you Marsha.♥
    Praying for you Marsha.

♥ Kristin ♥