unhappy update/once again asking for your prayers

Options

Comments

• bluwillo
    bluwillo Member Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm also praying for ya!
    Sucky news. However, I am impressed with your knowledge. You're a tough cookie, you can do this! (Hey, you spent 6 hours medical-time without going postal...I could not have done that:)
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    bluwillo said:

I'm also praying for ya!
    Sucky news. However, I am impressed with your knowledge. You're a tough cookie, you can do this! (Hey, you spent 6 hours medical-time without going postal...I could not have done that:)

Hi Marsha,
    I'm fairly new to

Hi Marsha,
    I'm fairly new to the board but please believe me when I tell you that I am one of the pink sisters praying for you and sending you all the white light of the universe.

Many Hugs
    Pam
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Abraxane
    Hi Marsha,

Am going to think positive thought that Abraxane and Herceptin will be the key to knocking down the liver mets. Until the other day, I had not posted often, but I always visit here to see how you are doing.

Best to you,

Doris
  • tko683
    tko683 Member Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Praying for you
    So sorry that you did not receive good news but praying that the new chemo is successful for you.....Hang in there and keep fighting....Hugs and prayers, Teri
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

I hope you can feel us all
    I hope you can feel us all with you. sorry for the test results, but glad you are on a new regime to kill the cancer and giver your heart function a chance to recover

I can't begin to tell you
    I can't begin to tell you how sad I am to read this Marsha. You have always been in my prayers and you will always be.

I can't thank you enough for letting the pink sisters know what is going on with you. We all love you and worry about you, so, please keep updating us as often as you can.

Sue :)
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    tko683 said:

Praying for you
    So sorry that you did not receive good news but praying that the new chemo is successful for you.....Hang in there and keep fighting....Hugs and prayers, Teri

Hi Marsha
    Marsha
    I am so upset for you! And so mad! I hope that the meds you are on shrink those tumors & you can get on with getting healthy. I will be praying for you...I'm glad you have God on your side! He's right there beside you through everything, So your never alone through the good & bad. Hugs & prayers,
    Renee
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Dear Marsha,
    I am very sorry

Dear Marsha,

I am very sorry for the news, and can't imagine how you feel. You have a lot of love here on the forum. I too will be praying for you. Praying for the new treatments to work (fast), and for your spirit to never be let down.

I know it's hard at times, but please try to stay strong and positive. There will be many prayers coming your way.
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Dear Marsha,
    I am very sorry

Dear Marsha,

I am very sorry for the news, and can't imagine how you feel. You have a lot of love here on the forum. I too will be praying for you. Praying for the new treatments to work (fast), and for your spirit to never be let down.

I know it's hard at times, but please try to stay strong and positive. There will be many prayers coming your way.

thoughts and prayers going out to you
    and strong hopes for this new regime of medication to shrink those tumors. You are a brave fighter. Hang in there and stay strong, it;s a long hard battle but you can do it!

Laura
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Dear Marsha,
    I am very sorry

Dear Marsha,

Marsha--you seem to be one strong warrior
    and it's true--none of us knows what our future holds, but you're not a quitter. This could very possibly be the right combination for you. I am another one of us who is holding you up in prayer and sending all positive energy your way. I also pray that God gives you the strength you need to continue on toward victory.

Hugs, Renee
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Marsha
    Sorry to hear things are not going well. I will keep you in my thoughts and send out positive energy to help you get through this. I hope your new treatment will make the difference.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    ladyg said:

Marsha
    Sorry to hear things are not going well. I will keep you in my thoughts and send out positive energy to help you get through this. I hope your new treatment will make the difference.

Hugs,
    Georgia

You are brave and strong~
    you have a fighting spirit, and we stand with you in thought and prayer. Hoping the new mix of meds will be the key to taming those tumors, and them being gone and out of your liver. This place of trust, sharing and support is what we all need. Please visit us as often as you feel up to it~
    ~hugz,
    Melanie
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

You are brave and strong~
    you have a fighting spirit, and we stand with you in thought and prayer. Hoping the new mix of meds will be the key to taming those tumors, and them being gone and out of your liver. This place of trust, sharing and support is what we all need. Please visit us as often as you feel up to it~
    ~hugz,
    Melanie

Marsha you are the true
    Marsha you are the true vision of a warrior. My heart aches for you having to battle again so aggressively. You are never far from the prayer chains we have constantly going.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add my
    Just wanted to add my prayers and hugs. Not the news that you wanted but I 'm on the pink bus pulling for the new therapy to work!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    tko683 said:

Praying for you

I'm sorry Marsha that you
    I'm sorry Marsha that you didn't get good news. I wish I could do more for you than just write to you. I will be praying that the new chemo will work for you.

Hugs, Lex
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-(
    Marsha thank you for updating us, you have and continue to be in my prayers. I am glad to hear the oxygen issue has gotten better and it sounds like you made a wise decision for sure. Keep fighting and we shall keep praying!

Hugs,

RE
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Your in my prayers and
    Your in my prayers and thoughts Marsha, as always. I'm so sorry this news wasn't what we all wanted. The new treatment will be what turns it around. Take care sweetheart Kay
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Your in my prayers and
    Your in my prayers and thoughts Marsha, as always. I'm so sorry this news wasn't what we all wanted. The new treatment will be what turns it around. Take care sweetheart Kay

Sending prayers!
    Thanks for the update but wish it was better news. Glad to hear you're not giving up. Let's hope for something new that works for you.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Sending prayers!
    Thanks for the update but wish it was better news. Glad to hear you're not giving up. Let's hope for something new that works for you.

Our dear Marsha
    Thoughts and prayers for you. Stay strong to battle onto victory.

Love and hugs
    Jennifer
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    bluwillo said:

I'm also praying for ya!

I am praying for you Marsha
    I am praying for you Marsha and will add you to our prayer list.

Hugs, Megan
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    You are in my prayers

You are in my prayers