Options
124»

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    susie09 said:

Rode our bikes for Marsha!
    My hubby and I rode our bikes last night for over 2 miles! And, it was all for you for Marsha Mulvey!

Somehow I missed this post
    Somehow I missed this post but I love it. I went swimming yesterday for myself, but then walked a mile for and with a friend who is hurting emotionally. This post can be a great motivator. Thank you Ladies for your encouragement and endurance.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    natly15 said:

Somehow I missed this post
    Somehow I missed this post but I love it. I went swimming yesterday for myself, but then walked a mile for and with a friend who is hurting emotionally. This post can be a great motivator. Thank you Ladies for your encouragement and endurance.

I can add another 4
    I can add another 4 miles...for CC and Chen.

Hugs,

Linda
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    BACK TO WALKING
    Well we have resumed walking since my surgery so I shall add my walk total to the highest number I found here. I walked 5.9 and added it to the total Linda had which puts the total at 319.49. :-)
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    RE said:

BACK TO WALKING
    Well we have resumed walking since my surgery so I shall add my walk total to the highest number I found here. I walked 5.9 and added it to the total Linda had which puts the total at 319.49. :-)

Add my walk in...for
    Add my walk in...for Angie...a woman in my town undergoing chemo after a lumpectomy. 15 miles this week. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Add my walk in...for
    Add my walk in...for Angie...a woman in my town undergoing chemo after a lumpectomy. 15 miles this week. xoxoxo Lynn

Laurissa
    I walked for Laurissa this week. 6 miles for you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Kylez said:

Laurissa
    I walked for Laurissa this week. 6 miles for you!

Hugs, Kylez

I need to catch up and get
    I need to catch up and get my miles added for last week. 10.5 for our dear Nancy (MAJW) who has been AWOL lately. I hope she just needs the rest and it's nothing serious.

Team total 350.99
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

I need to catch up and get
    I need to catch up and get my miles added for last week. 10.5 for our dear Nancy (MAJW) who has been AWOL lately. I hope she just needs the rest and it's nothing serious.

Team total 350.99

Haven't had much chance to walk in this rain-soaked area
    but did get in 2 miles for all the survivors who were there for me when I started this journey. New total 352.09
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Haven't had much chance to walk in this rain-soaked area
    but did get in 2 miles for all the survivors who were there for me when I started this journey. New total 352.09

Walked for Kari and Laurissa
    2 of the strongest warriors I know that are struggling with chemo. I haven't been keeping a total, but, I walked 2 miles this day.