2 Years and Counting -- Getting my life, my pretty and my groove back!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Wow Vicki I need to keep
    Wow Vicki I need to keep coming back to this post. You have always helped me and now you inspire me. Way to go!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

What a great story/post!
    Thank you, thank you Vicki Sam. Your post is so inspiring and uplifting. You're my idol.

I want to third the request for a back to school photo!

Suzanne
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Isn't it amazing
    how far you have come! This is one journey that has you going one way, then something changes and you are going in another one. I decided recently that the reason this mainly a woman's disease is that most men couldn't take all the ups and downs!

Congratulations Vicki Sam!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    what a wonderful story in how you've plowed through since being dx. Your positive spirit lifts all of us to know there is hope for a better future. Thanks for sharing your story.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    rainbow4 said:

Congratulations!
    Your annual report was so inspiring and encouraging - thanks for sharing. I hit the two-year mark in April, and do feel like progress has been made. Keep it up, and have a great 3rd year.
    PS - I second the request for a "back to school" photo!
    -rainbow4

Congrats VickiSam!
    Love,

Congrats VickiSam!

Love, Leeza
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki Sam
    what a wonderful story in how you've plowed through since being dx. Your positive spirit lifts all of us to know there is hope for a better future. Thanks for sharing your story.
    {{hugs}} Char

Thanks all you fellow Warriors ...
    Your comments, support and Love ... made my day.

Vicki Sam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Thanks all you fellow Warriors ...
    Your comments, support and Love ... made my day.

Vicki Sam

Awesome Milestone!
    You GO, girl! You ROCK!

Kind regards, Susan
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Wow
    Vicki - what an inspiring story! So much has changed for you in a year, that's for sure. I know that your story will make all of the newbies realize that there is life after BC. You are a role model to all of us, and we appreciate your support and advice. Hugs, Linda
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    I love that you did that!!
    I love that you did that!! It's been a long haul hasn't it? But here you are...a new you..!
    Love that you're feeling so good,
    many hugs
    jan
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

I love that you did that!!
    I love that you did that!! It's been a long haul hasn't it? But here you are...a new you..!
    Love that you're feeling so good,
    many hugs
    jan

positively POSITIVE!
    What a long way you've come! This should be an inspiration to all - especially those who are currently at that place called "I can't do this anymore."

I know you always have positive comments to others, but how interesting to see how you, yourself have evolved in just one year. Congratulations and keep up the great things you're doing and most importantly, keep the attitude. Best wishes always and enjoy all of your upcoming activities!
    Marsha
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Vicki got her groove back!
    We can turn that into a song...lol!
    We all go thru so much dont we!?! Im so happy that your at that final stage and getting back to life again but with a new improved outlook and new tata's...lol!
    Two years seems to be a long time to give up everything youve known...im working on 2 yrs myself in october and still due to have another surgery. :(
    Im really glad i got to meet you...although it wasnt on one of my better days and i guess it wasnt yours either since you went to the wrong resturant, got a speeding ticket and forgot your camera and meeting me while you were hosting a football game! Yet im thankful i got to meet you cuz youve been a great inspiration to me since ive been on this board.
    I also want to see pics of the pink backpack on the first day of school...lol!
    Good luck Vicki
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Vicki got her groove back!
    We can turn that into a song...lol!
    We all go thru so much dont we!?! Im so happy that your at that final stage and getting back to life again but with a new improved outlook and new tata's...lol!
    Two years seems to be a long time to give up everything youve known...im working on 2 yrs myself in october and still due to have another surgery. :(
    Im really glad i got to meet you...although it wasnt on one of my better days and i guess it wasnt yours either since you went to the wrong resturant, got a speeding ticket and forgot your camera and meeting me while you were hosting a football game! Yet im thankful i got to meet you cuz youve been a great inspiration to me since ive been on this board.
    I also want to see pics of the pink backpack on the first day of school...lol!
    Good luck Vicki

what a wonderful story of your journey
    You sound like such an amazingly strong woman who has come through so much and come out the other side of it even stronger and better than before! Kudos to you!

It's wonderful to hear from people who have walked through and come out on the other side - it inspires those of us (like me!) who are still in the middle of treament!

Laura
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats
    Wow, you went to hell and back. So sorry that you went through so much but your courage gives me courage. And the kind of courage I am talking about is the courage to share your story. I am dealing with the up all night and tired all day right now. I know it will pass, and I do get some sleep filled nights. Kuddos to you dear sister. Enjoy the new life, because whatever it becomes now, you know you are in charge of choosing it. {{{hugs}}} Sinee