Options
2»

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Nancy, This plan may
    Dear Nancy, This plan may feel like it's kicking your butt, but the deal is: You are kicking cancer's butt. A situation like yours can bring out the best in people. Your friends will feel good knowing that there is something that they can do for you and your family. Six weeks is not forever. You can do it! xoxoxoxo Lynn

Good luck Nancy!
    Hugs, Debby

Good luck Nancy!

Hugs, Debby
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    missrenee said:

I'll be there in spirit, Nancy
    I love your attitude. Your situation stinks but you still have a sense of humor and lots of fight in you. Good for you! So glad the real friends are circling the wagons and pitching in--one less thing you have to deal with. I'm sure your husband is going to step right up to the plate and take good care of you too.

Take good care and give us an update.
    Hugs, Renee

How did your treatment go
    How did your treatment go Nancy?

Hugs, Angie
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

We'll be helping you count
    We'll be helping you count doen those weeks Nancy. Sounds like they will be keeping you hopping with 3 treatments a day!
    Dee

Sorry you have to go through this
    but know you'll kick butt! You have a great group of friends. Isn't it wonderful to feel all that love?! We're there in spirit pink sister and praying you through this.
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Nancy's plan
    Hi Nancy,
    You are so wonderful...You have the best attitude and you will make it! I know you will be able to conquer this beast!
    Best wishes,
    Sybil
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Good luck to you. May your
    Good luck to you. May your treatments go well with little side effects.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thinking of you today.

Thinking of you today.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thinking of you today.

Thinking of you today.

Xeloda...
    Thank you sweet sisters for your kind words and encouragement....
    For those who don't know, Xeloda is an oral chemo ...two in the morning and two in the evening...
    I'm hanging in there...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Xeloda...
    For those who don't know, Xeloda is an oral chemo ...two in the morning and two in the evening...
    I'm hanging in there...
    Hugs, Nancy

Thinking of you
    Thinking of you and sending prayers....keep hanging in there!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Xeloda...
    I'm hanging in there...
    Hugs, Nancy

You keep hanging in there
    You keep hanging in there Nancy! You can beat this!

Hugs, Kylez
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

You keep hanging in there
    You keep hanging in there Nancy! You can beat this!

Hugs, Kylez

Started mine yesterday nancy
    We are going through this treatment together... I have 2 down and 26 to go - how about you Nancy? Also I get three xeloda twice a day. Today I felt a little lightheaded and tired but no nausea or vomiting thank god. Doing as you advised and being proactive with the nanti nausea meeds and not allowing my stomach to get empty. Let's check off the calendar together, this part will be over before we know it!

Laura
  • Kaycee47
    Kaycee47 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    camul said:

Nancy
    how wonderful that you have such caring friends. I am sure your husband is more than happy to be your rock! I will be thinking of you and sending prayers. And yes you are right you can do it, and with the support of all of your pink sisters!

~Carol

You can do it. Count the
    You can do it. Count the days. Click them off. Never look back. You are so fortunate you have such a great bunch of friends surrounding you. Lean on them. Let them help you. I had one friend and my husband. Grown kids did nothing and everyone else seemed scared of what happen to me. Thank god for those two. Good luck.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    dbhadra said:

Started mine yesterday nancy
    We are going through this treatment together... I have 2 down and 26 to go - how about you Nancy? Also I get three xeloda twice a day. Today I felt a little lightheaded and tired but no nausea or vomiting thank god. Doing as you advised and being proactive with the nanti nausea meeds and not allowing my stomach to get empty. Let's check off the calendar together, this part will be over before we know it!

Laura

Laura...
    Yes, we can check off the days together! So far, okay...just very, very tired all the time and pain....grrrrrr.......can only take Vicadon, due to being on Cumadin....can't take ibuprofen due to that....so I am limited as I hate these prescribed pain meds.....my pain in the rt breast and rt arm is due to these clavicle nodes pressing on nerves and a blood vessel......hopefully as time goes by with the rads, they will shrink and the pain will lessen...one pain free day would be great! So far so good with the Xeloda...no nausea...

Hugs, Nancy