Options
13»

Comments

• timreichhart
    timreichhart Member Posts: 194
    Options
    DJG1 said:

ONE MORE CHECKING IN
    I'm here; post treatment 12 mo now. So far so good, Next ENT visit is February. Thyroid is main issue. Now have " Hash-i-moto", which is a autoimmune disease result of thyroid not function properly. Been trying for 11 mo to get under control with medication, but no luck yet. Other than that, the usual side effects that so many see here. Taste is back and just about gain all weight back. Glad Im still here to check in. Thanks for keeping up with the list. Debbie

I am checking in
    Hey Guys
    I am still around but just been really busy with all the doctors visits this year and I am still cancer free after year.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Up-date on Frank & Scambuster
    Up-date on Frank10G: He is still in treatment for second NPC but doing well

Up-date on Scambuster: He is doing very well working between Vietnam and Singapore, no more problems with cancer.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Hondo said:

Up-date on Frank & Scambuster
    Up-date on Frank10G: He is still in treatment for second NPC but doing well

Up-date on Scambuster: He is doing very well working between Vietnam and Singapore, no more problems with cancer.

Thanks, Hondo
    Very good to see more folks are doing well. Still miss Scambuster here.
  • HAWVET
    HAWVET Member Posts: 318
    Options
    Pam M said:

Thanks, Hondo
    Very good to see more folks are doing well. Still miss Scambuster here.

Bumping
    Roster will be updated in January. If you had not checked in - year 2011, please post. Thank you. Happy New Year to all.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    HAWVET said:

Bumping
    Roster will be updated in January. If you had not checked in - year 2011, please post. Thank you. Happy New Year to all.

Aloha Bra.....
    Always hearing from you brings back many happy memories....

I loved the Islands when I lived there....

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou
    Keoni
  • KTeacher
    KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Guess I better
    Guess I better check in. I don't want to be MIA. Finished a second go round with the beast, returned back to work after Thanksgiving. Enjoying the Christmas break! Healthy New Year to all.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    HAWVET said:

Bumping

Hawvet
    Happy New Year!
  • michdjp
    michdjp Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Here
    My dad was diagnosed aug 8, 2011 with right tonsil and lymph stage IV hpv
    Finished rads on 10-18 and chemo on 10-24. Currently trying to eat. Still have peg
    That went in on 9-12. we are in new york.
    Amazing support group
    Glad to have all of you
    Michelle
  • HAWVET
    Options
    michdjp said:

Here
    Finished rads on 10-18 and chemo on 10-24. Currently trying to eat. Still have peg
    Amazing support group
    Glad to have all of you
    Michelle

Aloha Keoni, Sweetblood,
    Aloha Keoni, Sweetblood, KTeacher, Michelle and the rest of the ohana. Hau'oli Maka Hiki Hou. Another year will soon pass by us and am glad we are still around. Thank you for posting and will update and post the roster. We have 87 who enrolled or checked back in this past year. There are another 50 plus who have not returned. They may not read this, but my best wishes to them too. Iohuni
  • HAWVET
    Options
    michdjp said:

Here
    Amazing support group
    Glad to have all of you
    Michelle

Double Post
    Duplicate
  • HAWVET
    Options
    michdjp said:

Here
    Amazing support group
    Glad to have all of you
    Michelle

Triple post
    Triplicate
  • RayTodd
    RayTodd Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Duh
    I am still here
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options
    RayTodd said:

Duh
    I am still here

Here too...
    Better late than never, didn't see my name on list..SCC base of tongue Jan 2010.
    All NED in July 2011....
    Steve
  • jkinobay
    jkinobay Member Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Here too...
    Better late than never, didn't see my name on list..SCC base of tongue Jan 2010.
    All NED in July 2011....
    Steve

The tardiest of all
    Sorry for not weighing in but all is well. Had PET in Oct/2011 all clear. Had prostate biopsy July/2011, 12 shots, all clear. It will be 5 years since diagnosis in May, since treatment ended in Oct/2012. So, still here and able to whine. Best to all. JK
  • patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    Late Check In
    I'm still havin fun in sunny S FL. Had radical surgury in 9/00, followed by 35 sessions with the radiation dungeon master for stage 4 base of tongue. I was clear until the other shoe dropped last April, when I was diagnosed with a tumor at the entrance to my trachea (caused, by the way, by the rad treatment in '00). In June '11 the tumor and my larynx were removed, with no other other follow-up treatmet recommended; so far so good. Thus, now I'm a trachestomee, but as always, very happy to still be here.
  • SASH
    SASH Member Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Correction
    Just a slight correction on my dates.

Dx Sept 99 not 2009.
  • shoeloy
    shoeloy Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Here
    Shoeloy, Cypress, Texas. SCC Hypopharyngeal (Stage 3) unknown primary. TX ended 04/2011, NED since. Feeling good learning to live the new normal.