I wasn't going to post, then changed my mind.

Options
2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Janelle,
    I have my fingers,

Janelle,
    I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed and it is real difficult to walk or anything else but just want you to know that I am hoping for good news. No face slapping.
    Let us know and know that we will be here for you should you need us and we are here if a celebration is the order of the day.
    Stef
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Janelle
    So glad that you posted, it must of been very difficult. Remember though this time you are NOT alone. We are all here with you, ready for good news or whatever you are slapped with. I am so glad that I found this site myself, it has been so uplifting and then going on the chat and having conversations with others has just been amazing. So try the chat too. So many times I was so depressed and I had my spirits lifted by women that knew how I felt and understood like no one else ever could. Hoping for the best possible outcome tomorrow. Post again soon. We will be here. Loving you. {{{hugs}}}} CIndy
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Morning Jenelle!!
    I'm so glad you changed your mind and posted. You are part of us and we want you here. You have 4000 sisters. There is no reason to be alone. You are going to go well past 90's you are going for 100's. Your in my prayers sweetheart. I'll be waiting to hear the test are all clear. We 're here keep us posted. Take care Kay
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Janelle
    not the kinda news you want to keep to yourself. I really hope very much
    that this time if won't be a slap in YOUR face. I am not sure how dependable
    those tumor markers are, my doctors never used them. I will be looking
    for your post today and anticipating good news.

Here's to 90 and above.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    I too did not find this until after
    all was said and done with me...

you shouldn't feel alone...we're all here...

vent, cry , ask

Denise
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Janelle, we want to be with
    Janelle, we want to be with you in times like this. It's what we do.

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Janelle, we want to be with
    Janelle, we want to be with you in times like this. It's what we do.

Hugs,

Linda

So happy you share this new with us!
    Janelle, we are here for all in good time, bad times in laughter, prayers, positive thoughts. We are Sisters bonded together by two words that changed our lives forever, breast cancer.

You are a force to be reckon with, Strong, Sassy, Confident and Adorable.

Prayers, Love, Hope and Strength for you.

Vicki Sam
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

So happy you share this new with us!
    Janelle, we are here for all in good time, bad times in laughter, prayers, positive thoughts. We are Sisters bonded together by two words that changed our lives forever, breast cancer.

You are a force to be reckon with, Strong, Sassy, Confident and Adorable.

Prayers, Love, Hope and Strength for you.

Vicki Sam

Janelle,
    Wishing you all the

Janelle,
    Wishing you all the best with all of this and you better not ever hesitate to post here girl!!! I didn't have this site throughout my treatment either. I found it in January after finishing everything in December.
    How I wish I had found it sooner. You have us now, like it or not!! :)
    Tons of prayers and Love.
    Please keep us posted.
    HUGS,
    Wanda
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Options

Janelle,
    Wishing you all the

Janelle,
    Wishing you all the best with all of this and you better not ever hesitate to post here girl!!! I didn't have this site throughout my treatment either. I found it in January after finishing everything in December.
    How I wish I had found it sooner. You have us now, like it or not!! :)
    Tons of prayers and Love.
    Please keep us posted.
    HUGS,
    Wanda

Janelle, I too have been on
    Janelle, I too have been on that low, very rare side of the coin. Every time they tell me what a low % of people will have something, I'm it. When it's very rare to see, they see it in me. My thought then, is I will be one of those VERY RARE people who survive 3 primary cancers, and a spread to the liver ( from a rectal cancer that only had a 5% chance of spreading) because that's just the rare type of person I am! So, You, my friend sound like exactly someone who will fall into that same category of living at least to 90 regardless of all the crap someone decided we need to go through!!!

Cheers!!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    SueRelays said:

Janelle, I too have been on that low, very rare side of the coin. Every time they tell me what a low % of people will have something, I'm it. When it's very rare to see, they see it in me. My thought then, is I will be one of those VERY RARE people who survive 3 primary cancers, and a spread to the liver ( from a rectal cancer that only had a 5% chance of spreading) because that's just the rare type of person I am! So, You, my friend sound like exactly someone who will fall into that same category of living at least to 90 regardless of all the crap someone decided we need to go through!!!

Cheers!!

Janelle,
    Hugging you in a soft embrace and praying for good results today....

Lorrie
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    SueRelays said:

Cheers!!

Makes Sense To Me
    Sue,

What you said makes sense to me. The fact that both of us are so rare means that we are going to here for a long, long, long, long, long time. You are absolutely right about the crap. I hate the crap that one must go through.

Thank you for your kind words.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    You Are All Super and Made My Day
    Everyone...thank you for your support. All of you are super and all of you have made me feel soooooo good. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone.

It is now 4:33 p.m. and I'm still waiting for the phone call from the doctor. Last time she called my house it was at 7:00 pm Tonight I have to leave the house at 6:00 pm to attend my Breast Support Group. I sent her an e-mail, giving her both my home and cell phone numbers.

My motto is, "No news is GOOD news." However, it does not alleviate the butterflies that are multiplying in my tummy as the day progresses.

Lots of Hugs and Lots of Love,
    Janelle