Okay...more bad news...

Options
13»

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Nancy
    Stay strong. I pray you do well with radiation.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Thinking of you Nancy, and
    Thinking of you Nancy, and praying the radiation does the trick. I've just recently learned the chemo pill I was on for 5 months wasn't working and the beast took off on me, back in my supraclavicular node (I think that's the same as clavicle node) as well as bone mets multiplying :( We hope and pray so hard that our treatment is working and news like this does tend to send us on the pity path, and that's ok, we need that party to prepare us for the next fight. Sending positive thoughts, and healing prayers for you as you embark on this next plan of treatment.
    Hugs,
    Kari
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Prayers
    I am so sorry for this news Nancy. Know that I am praying for you and your husband. I am praying for you kids, grandkids and all involved in your treatment. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

I am praying for you
    I am praying for you Nancy.

Love, Leeza
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Thinking of you Nancy, and
    Thinking of you Nancy, and praying the radiation does the trick. I've just recently learned the chemo pill I was on for 5 months wasn't working and the beast took off on me, back in my supraclavicular node (I think that's the same as clavicle node) as well as bone mets multiplying :( We hope and pray so hard that our treatment is working and news like this does tend to send us on the pity path, and that's ok, we need that party to prepare us for the next fight. Sending positive thoughts, and healing prayers for you as you embark on this next plan of treatment.
    Hugs,
    Kari

How frustrating when what we
    How frustrating when what we are trying isnt working!!!!! Everybody has great ideas. I am with aortus, zap the clavicular node and see what other tools are in the box. Pqwrp inhibitors are promising. am I correct that the only place they have seen it is in the node? Perhaps you can get a rest in the meantime to get yourself ready for the next step. I do agree it sucks, but we are here and never hesitate to tell us.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Nancy I'm so sorry to
    Oh Nancy I'm so sorry to hear this news. I am praying that the radiation does what it is suppose to do. I know it will. I know what you mean about your husband that was the first thing and mostly the only thing I though about when I was at my worst. I truly dont know how he would cope without me. We have been married for 36 years this year. You become part of each other. And that is one of the reasons we fight so hard. So keep fighting and I will keep you in my prayers. Together we will win this battle. Take care sister. Kay,
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Nancy, My toenails are pink,
    Nancy, My toenails are pink, my prayers are with you, and I feel so f**cking helpless. You are strong and courageous. May everything good come out of the radiation. xoxoxo Lynn

Good thoughts and prayers
    Good thoughts and prayers for you.

Hugs, Lex
  • Jeff686633
    Jeff686633 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Dear Lady,
    What do you do toward recovery? Have you started to act like you will live by taking steps toward recovery? Make a commitment to Long Life! I had to do it and wrote a book on the subject. See it at WellnessPrinciple.com.

God wills your recovery. Now you must! To believe is to act. Believe for recovery by acting toward recovery - see the Long Life Handbook on the site.

He loves and will guide you! Trust that!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Another bump in the road
    Praying that the hand business is just another bump in the road for you. Sounds like you have a marriage that was a match made in heaven. What a blessing.
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Here's to no more surprises
    Dear Nancy,

I am at lost for words. It's good to have a pity party once in a while. I am praying that the radiation does it job. I read much strength and positiveness in your post and know that they will support you as you continue your treatment.

WOW. Congratulations on 42 years of wedded bliss. It is good to hear that you have a fantastic soul mate.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Nancy, I am so sorry the
    Nancy, I am so sorry the chemo wasn't working. This just is not the news I wanted you to share with us. I'm hopeful the radiation will provide more positive results. None of this is easy but we are warriors and we will get through it. With your amazing family and all of us, we'll help when times get tough. You can also be guaranteed some humor, as you know, from this group, too. Continue to dig deep and keep your positive attitude and keep that glass half full. I'm sending a big comforting (((hug))). Love you, sister!

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for you Nancy.

Hugs, Diane
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Here's to no more surprises
    Dear Nancy,

I am at lost for words. It's good to have a pity party once in a while. I am praying that the radiation does it job. I read much strength and positiveness in your post and know that they will support you as you continue your treatment.

WOW. Congratulations on 42 years of wedded bliss. It is good to hear that you have a fantastic soul mate.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Congrats on the 42 years!
    Congrats on the 42 years! Praying rads will do its job and help you!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣