Options
2»

Comments

• Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    dbhadra said:

I had no bad reactions
    To neulasta, I was told to take claritan (yes, the allergy medicine) the day of the shots and continued it for about 10 days to two weeks afterwards and had no oain. The one time I forgot to take the claritin I had lower back pain. This tip was given to me by the chemo nurses and it really worked for me!

Laura

I took claritin too......
    the day before the shot and for two weeks afterwards and never had one ache or pain. It really works. I read about it on this board.

Love and light,
    Vicki
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Achy... lower back pain...
    I've experienced lower back pain 4-5 days After the neulasta injection. The pain is not bad. I take Tylenol to relieve it. Fortunately, the pain only last for 2-3 days. I've had 5 rounds of chemo and this cycle, after the injection, has repeated each time. The Onc says my pain is a SE and is expected. Since my pain is mininal the Tylenol has worked thus far.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

How are you doing Libby?
    How are you doing Libby? It's been awhile since you've posted.

Lex
  • BMS
    BMS Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Hips mostly
    My bone pain was mostly in my hips and hit me a day or 2 after the shot and lasted for a day or 2. I was proactive and took Aleve the day before the shot and for 2 days after. It was painful, but not unbearable.

Bonnie