Still dancing the night away, with NED .... Yahoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

I'll eat the chips in celebration with you anytime!
    Oh, VickiSam--how wonderful this is. Even in the midst of our sorrow over our lost angels, we can still celebrate the good news for our angels here on earth.

By the way, my onc. and surgeon are of the same opinion as yours. Neither recommends a PET scan as a follow-up. Instead, we follow the "2-week rule." If anything hurts, changes or seems unusual for more than 2 weeks--MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I have been having 6-month follow-up breast MRIs because my breast tissue is so dense and my micro-calcs. were missed for a long time on routine mammos.

Celebrate the night away--maybe chocolate as a change from the chips!

Hugs, Renee

Fantastic News!
    Fantastic News! Congratulations on to You! Thanks for keeping us posted and inspiring us.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

Fantastic News!
    Fantastic News! Congratulations on to You! Thanks for keeping us posted and inspiring us.

Vicki I eat those lays and
    Vicki I eat those lays and plenty of them when I'm not stressed. At least you had a very good excuse.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Great news, VickiSam. I am
    Great news, VickiSam. I am so happy for you. xoxoxoxox Lynn
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
    You cannot see me but I'm betting you can feel the smile, I'm BEAMING for you! Two bags of chips, not a problem you can now consider them celebratory chips! I say time for a bowl of ice cream, ask NED betcha he's got some he knows this crowd!

Have fun celebrating this weekend!

♥ RE ♥
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Great news!
    Have fun dancing! I love your girls names, Barbie & Bambi - only you, VickiSam, only you!

Congrats!

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    So glad to hear you're still dancing the days and nights away. Got to keep up with burning the Lay's calories away... LOL BTW - thanks for the info about after care. We are all so different and our oncs each have their own opinions. So happy for you :D
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Cat64 said:

VS
    Yay!!!! Couldn't be any happier for you!! Congratulations!! Enjoy your twirl with NED and have a great weekend!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat

Ned is dancing with you!
    Ned is dancing with you! YEH!

Hugs, Megan