PET Scan - Updated Official Results

Options
13»

Comments

• ian1511
    ian1511 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    WAY TO GO JOHN, OFFICIALLY!
    I'm really happy for you. There must be feelings of relief and joy. It's amazing how this disease turns us into existentialists, you have to be!

Darren
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    ian1511 said:

WAY TO GO JOHN, OFFICIALLY!
    I'm really happy for you. There must be feelings of relief and joy. It's amazing how this disease turns us into existentialists, you have to be!

Darren

YIPEE!!!
    saying a grateful prayer.

Stacey
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

****UPDATED RESULTS****
    OK, had my "official" appointment with my ENT today going over the results, scope, poked and probed...

He feels that the residual is just common long lasting changes in tissue due to radiation and nothing new to be concerned about. Continue on the regime of six month scopes and scans.

He actually said today that he considers you cured after three years...unfortunately I have a few more months to get there, LOL....

Couldn't say the same for my sense of humor, unfortunately, no cure for that.

Thanks for all of the thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

Best,
    John

Great News John!
    So happy to hear of your good health - keep on keeping on! Always in my prayers, and am grateful to call you my healthy, humorous, blessed, abi-normal friend! God Bless you!
    Love & Grateful Prayers! Patty
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    staceya said:

YIPEE!!!
    saying a grateful prayer.

Stacey

Yeah Baby!
    Way to go John! Great news! Woulda answered sooner, but guess where I was?? Nice news, made my day Big Man!

Greg