126/84

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I love, love, love your good
    I love, love, love your good news, Traci!!!!!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    chenheart said:

Very good news~
    ~we celebrate with you, and the new freedom not having to schedule appt's so often!! It is a feel good we all celebrate when we arrive at that stage!
    Who will get the news next in our group, of not having to go so often to be poked, prodded and checked under the hood? I know, I know....staying on top of our health is what is important.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

B/P
    Blood pressure of a teenager! YEAH!
    Sybil

Good news Traci!

Good news Traci!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

B/P
    Blood pressure of a teenager! YEAH!
    Sybil

Good news Traci!

Good news Traci!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Traci, thank you for your
    Traci, thank you for your good news....and no "good news" is trivial...we need it :)
    Congratulations on your blood pressure and no SE is bonus!! I'm sure you can find something to do with your extra time...enjoy your life!
    hugs
    jan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    I do the lisinopril also and
    I do the lisinopril also and have no problems with it. My blood pressure is really good also. Glad this is doing the trick. And remember it's a you board and good news is great to hear. Blood pressure issues are not trivial, they can have repercutions so I for one am delighted that yours is good. So celebrate, dear Traci. Each victory, no matter large or small, is reason to rejoice.
    Stef
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Traci
    That is great news! You will have to find yourself a hobby to fill all that free time.

Hugs,
    Georgia

See, sometimes drugs are
    See, sometimes drugs are good! lol Very happy for you Traci!

Sue :)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Good news is never trivial!
    Good news is never trivial! I'm a little worried that you'll use all that free time and get into some kind of trouble...

I'm in the 'which drug will work' phase of treating the high BP. We tried lisinopril first, and I got the pesky little cough in the throat. So now we're trying norvasc...but I'm really glad the lisinopril is working for you! Now go celebrate with Trace and stay out of trouble.

Hugs,

Linda

Which drug will work...let's try this one...no, this one....
    Linda,

My doctor did warn me about the "pesky little cough" that some folks get with Lisinopril, and told me to call him immediately if it happened. So far, so good....

I started with hydrochlorothiazide, which many people have no trouble with at all -- I, on the other hand, was still dizzy and lightheaded after a month on it, and had other side effects that I shall demur from discussing in public....:-)

Thankfully, there are so many blood pressure medications to try now....My doctor said there's no reason or need to suffer with bad side effects, when there's always another one to try. I hope this new one does the trick for you!

Traci
  • TraciInLA
    Options

Great news. I love not
    Great news. I love not having to see any kind of doctor for 6 months.

Hugs

Donna

Great news, but not THAT great, Donna
    Would be nice, Donna, if I could go 6 months without seeing any kind of doctor (I just can't even imagine that anymore)....but, since I'm on Tamoxifen, I still have to see my oncologist every 3 months, and will for the next 3 1/2 years.

All my doctors are actually in the same medical building -- I've considered many times asking if I can just rent a room there.

Traci
  • TraciInLA
    Options
    MAJW said:

Lisinpril..
    Did the trick for me too...my last was 127/75.....beat ya Trac! Lol. I thought they were checking to see if I was in a coma....!

Glad your BP is within normal limits now...
    Hugs,
    Nancy

Now you're just being mean, Nancy
    Okay, Nancy, now you're just being mean -- bragging that yours is lower than mine! And here I WAS feeling so good about myself....[sniff]...[sniff]...

:-) Traci
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news!
    I am very happy for you! As for what you will do with the spare time, now that is a MUCH more serious issue! JK.

Congrats,
    Clementine
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Great news, but not THAT great, Donna
    Would be nice, Donna, if I could go 6 months without seeing any kind of doctor (I just can't even imagine that anymore)....but, since I'm on Tamoxifen, I still have to see my oncologist every 3 months, and will for the next 3 1/2 years.

All my doctors are actually in the same medical building -- I've considered many times asking if I can just rent a room there.

Traci

At least a parking spot!
    It takes longer to find parking than to see the doc sometimes!

Cindy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    chenheart said:

Great for you Traci!

Great for you Traci!