The end has come

Options
2»

Comments

• katboots
    katboots Member Posts: 9
    Options
    So sorry
    Tom, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My dad passed away not long after you posted your message, actually, on July 23 about 6:30. Tough thing. May our dads rest in peace.
  • cher76
    cher76 Member Posts: 292
    Options
    Tom,
    I am deeply saddened to

Tom,
    I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time.
    Cheryl
  • TRK411
    TRK411 Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    cher76 said:

Tom,
    I am deeply saddened to

Tom,
    I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time.
    Cheryl

Thanks
    Thank you all for your condolences and words of encouragement. The last week or so has been a blur, but we are muddling through the best we know how. I've been keeping busy by trying to take care of things for mom like life insurance, investments, etc. The toughest thing about this is that my dad was a public figure (superintendent for a large school district). It's tough to try to deal with this and then see constant reminders on the news. However, we have had tons of support through this process and a lot of people willing to help. Again, thank you all for your kind words.

Tom