This Might Sound Strange, But, Has Anything Good Come Out Of Your Having Breast Cancer? Maybe Just

Options
13»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Yes
    I have learned to not take life so seriously and to enjoy the little things. I learned that my family has a fierce love for me (not just immediate family) and that they know how to rally around and lift me up when I don't feel like being lifted up. I learned that God is good in both the good and the bad times (I already knew this but cancer brought it more into view). I learned that I was more vain than I thought I was (maybe not a good thing but I did learn it!) That time spent putting things off I want to do is not time well spent I need to do the things that lift me and mine up! There are many other things I learned that were good but these are a few. I want to end with that I learned there is an amazing group of caring and supporting survivors out there on this board that all though I will not meet most of you I am glad I have you in my virtual life!

—-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —–♥♥♥—–
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—RE
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Yes
    I have learned to not take life so seriously and to enjoy the little things. I learned that my family has a fierce love for me (not just immediate family) and that they know how to rally around and lift me up when I don't feel like being lifted up. I learned that God is good in both the good and the bad times (I already knew this but cancer brought it more into view). I learned that I was more vain than I thought I was (maybe not a good thing but I did learn it!) That time spent putting things off I want to do is not time well spent I need to do the things that lift me and mine up! There are many other things I learned that were good but these are a few. I want to end with that I learned there is an amazing group of caring and supporting survivors out there on this board that all though I will not meet most of you I am glad I have you in my virtual life!

—-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —–♥♥♥—–
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—RE

Learned..
    Some lessons that were hard....I found out who my TRUE friends are and who are there once again, as I fight this yet again....my battle two years ago opened my eyes to a lot, good and bad....This go round I am not going to allow toxic "friends" in my life....