I've never felt so loved :) You are all SO amazing!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Oh Kari,
    I was so happy to read you post. Remember, we are all here for you.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Kari,
    I was so happy to read you post. Remember, we are all here for you.

xoxo,
    Jean

Kari we will be there. glad
    Kari we will be there. glad you came to a decision that you feel at peace with. i will pray for you to have the strength and for recovery.
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    carkris said:

Kari we will be there. glad
    Kari we will be there. glad you came to a decision that you feel at peace with. i will pray for you to have the strength and for recovery.

Kari
    Go for it Kari...give it all you've got. We'll be here holding your hand.

Take care. Pat
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Thrilled with your decision
    And while I know it will be a tough battle for you, I am greedy. I want you here to see your son's college graduation your grandchildren, and at least your 80th birthday.

Fight on,we are with you,

Jennifer

This is good news! I'm
    This is good news! I'm supporting you 100% plus Kari! You made my day!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    sea60 said:

Kari,
    glad you're puttin' on your pink gloves! Miracles happen so we must never give up hope. God IS good!

Big Hugs,

Sylvia

You go girl! I know you can
    You go girl! I know you can do this! Praise God!

Hugs, Lex
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

Kari
    Go for it Kari...give it all you've got. We'll be here holding your hand.

Take care. Pat

Kari you truly are amazing
    Kari you truly are amazing and we are all blessed to have been touched by your soul. Such a true warrior... Time to put your Grrrrrr... on. (stealing Chen's line).

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • ldpettit
    ldpettit Member Posts: 128
    Options
    I don't get on here as often
    I don't get on here as often as I should either, but I did happen to be on when I saw your post and pouring out of your heart of this recent news. My heart absolutely broke for you and I could feel your pain.

I know the news isn't going to be easy to deliver to your daughter, but now that you have had time to decide to FIGHT THE FIGHT again... and that you have a plan of action - the delivery will be so much better. Had you told her when you were not sure you wanted to pursue this it could have been a different outcome.

I am proud of you for deciding to fight again. It isn't going to be easy as you know from the first time. However, each person here loves you, prays for you and is cheering you on. They are right, it's possible a new drug will come out during this... which would be such a miracle and a blessing and something we will be praying for.

Keep us posted... praying God continues to pour over you, love on you, hold you in His loving peaceful arms so you can have rest through this next journey. Praying He puts you to all the doctors and treatments you need to bring this cancer at a hault and reverse this diagnosis once and for all for you. Praying your family is supportive during this. Praying for your peace of mind when you feel at a loss or when you feel you just can't - that God whispers to you "Yes you can... for I am with you".

Have a great weekend and thank you for sharing your story.
    Lisa P