Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

emigirl
    so sorry for the loss of your mother. I applaud your strength and hope that your dream to become an oncologist is fulfilled. Thanks for wanting to help stop this disease. No one should lose their mom at such a young age. Bless you.
    {{hugs}} Char

I'm so sorry and saddened to
    I'm so sorry and saddened to know that you lost your Mom when you are so young. It is never easy, whether we are young or old. It still hurts. Please know that I am sending you my sympathy and lots of encouragement to reach your goal of becoming an oncologist!

Take care of yourself,

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

I'm so sorry and saddened to
    I'm so sorry and saddened to know that you lost your Mom when you are so young. It is never easy, whether we are young or old. It still hurts. Please know that I am sending you my sympathy and lots of encouragement to reach your goal of becoming an oncologist!

Take care of yourself,

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣

Did you find a Relay for
    Did you find a Relay for Life in your area? Call the American Cancer Society for help if you need it.

Leeza
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Dot53 said:

Hi Emigirl...
    I am so sorry to hear about your Mom and what you have gone through at such a young age.. I was also 14 when my Mom died of breast cancer so I understand... I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make everything better for you... It takes a long time but eventually it will get better.. do you have someone you can talk to? A sister or brother or trusted friend? I hope so...if not, you can always come here and we will listen...

Try to remember all the good times you had with your Mom and keep her memory alive in your heart...I am sure she is watching over you with love and pride.. you sound like a very special girl...

Big hugs,
    Dot

I can't imagine losing my
    I can't imagine losing my Mom. This must have been and still is so hard for you. Just know that all of the pink sisters are wrapping their arms around you. You have my sympathy and pray you will hang on to all of the great memories you have of her. Your dream of becoming an oncologist can come true!

Hugs, Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Dot53 said:

Hi Emigirl...
    I am so sorry to hear about your Mom and what you have gone through at such a young age.. I was also 14 when my Mom died of breast cancer so I understand... I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make everything better for you... It takes a long time but eventually it will get better.. do you have someone you can talk to? A sister or brother or trusted friend? I hope so...if not, you can always come here and we will listen...

Try to remember all the good times you had with your Mom and keep her memory alive in your heart...I am sure she is watching over you with love and pride.. you sound like a very special girl...

Big hugs,
    Dot

This just breaks my heart,
    This just breaks my heart, you are so young to lose your Mom. I am so sorry Emigirl. I hope that by your coming here, it has helped you to know that you are not alone. We, the pink sisters, are here for you.

You take care of yourself and post anytime you want,

Lex
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Dot53 said:

Hi Emigirl...

Big hugs,
    Dot

Wanting to help others after
    Wanting to help others after losing your Mom, your best friend, is such a sweet and giving gift! I wish you all the best in your future!