Asking for Prayers, and Good Thoughts for my husband -- Sisters in PINK

Options
13»

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh my, I'm so sorry. Of
    Oh my, I'm so sorry. Of course your both in my prayers. Pete must be in agony. I'm sure everything will be OK. I know it must be awful painful. Never think twice about coming here we are family. All my best to Pete give him Hugs for us. I'll be waiting to hear all is well. Take care both of you Kay,
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Hope everything goes well
    Hope everything goes well for your DH.
    Sending my prayers along with the others.

Hugs

Donna
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Oh Dear Vicki,
    I am so sorry to read this. Sending positive thoughts, prayers & big cyber hugs to you, Pete, and your wonderful children. Please keep us posted.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Dear Vicki,
    I am so sorry to read this. Sending positive thoughts, prayers & big cyber hugs to you, Pete, and your wonderful children. Please keep us posted.

xoxo,
    Jean

Vicki you have been with me
    Vicki you have been with me when ever I reached out for you, It feels good to finally return the favor. I am sending my loving thoughts and prayers to both you and Pete. Please know that we will always be here for you dear sister..

Love and hugs,
    Lorrie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Vicki you have been with me
    Vicki you have been with me when ever I reached out for you, It feels good to finally return the favor. I am sending my loving thoughts and prayers to both you and Pete. Please know that we will always be here for you dear sister..

Love and hugs,
    Lorrie

thinking of you, post
    thinking of you, post whenyou can!