Asking for Prayers, and Good Thoughts for my husband -- Sisters in PINK

Options

Comments

• poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Vicki--I'm so sorry for your
    Vicki--I'm so sorry for your husband. You and he will be in my thoughts. You are right to post here. I loving the sharing, caring atmosphere that everyone has here. Keep us posted.
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Vicki--I'm so sorry for your husband. You and he will be in my thoughts. You are right to post here. I love the sharing, caring atmosphere that everyone has here. Keep us posted.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    poplolly said:

Vicki--I'm so sorry for your husband. You and he will be in my thoughts. You are right to post here. I love the sharing, caring atmosphere that everyone has here. Keep us posted.

Anything that effects you, effects us
    and I'm honored that you asked us for support, prayers, positive thoughts. You've got them from me!

Suzanne
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Anything that effects you, effects us
    and I'm honored that you asked us for support, prayers, positive thoughts. You've got them from me!

Suzanne

Vicki Sam,
    Add me to the

Vicki Sam,

Add me to the list of pray-ers and positivity for you and your dear hubby.

Chickadee
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I am sorry to hear
    about this dreadful accident. I will keep you and Pete in my thoughts and send lots of positive energy. Try to stay positive that the surgery will work.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am sorry to hear
    about this dreadful accident. I will keep you and Pete in my thoughts and send lots of positive energy. Try to stay positive that the surgery will work.

Hugs,
    Georgia

So sorry it sounds awful and
    So sorry it sounds awful and painful.
    Prayers and big hugs,
    Wanda
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Oh Vicki Im so sorry. I will
    Oh Vicki Im so sorry. I will be praying that the Great Lord will help you and your husband find a way to save his eye and sight.

Love

Lupe
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Oh, Vicki Sam,
    I am so sorry that both you and Pete have to deal with this. I am praying and wishing and hoping that all will be well and that angels guide his surgeons hands.

Sue
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Oh, Vicki Sam,
    I am so sorry that both you and Pete have to deal with this. I am praying and wishing and hoping that all will be well and that angels guide his surgeons hands.

Sue

of course you should post
    of course you should post you are always there for everyone and we want to be there for you. I am praying Petes eyesight is saved, and for a sucessful and speedy recovery. !
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's impending surgery. I hope it's a success. One never realizes how important our sight is until it's compromised. Wishing for the best results and never be afraid to post something about a family member. We care!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Praying for Pete now!
    Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I pray he won't have ANY damage in his eye and that it'll heal (in Jesus's name...Amen!).

Please let us know how he's doing.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Vicki
    So sorry to hear of the awful news about your dear Pete. I am glad that you posted here to let us know. Please know that we are circling you and Pete with our love and prayers. Let us know how everything goes - we really care about you and so do all of our pink sisters (and brothers). Hugs, Linda
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Will Do!
    Oh Vicki,

Thank you for sharing this and allowing us to help carry your burden and lift your wonderful husband in prayer. I am so sorry this is happening to him, he must be beside himself (men hate to admit they are beside themselves, but they are human too). I will be praying for you too my dear friend as I am sure this is weighing heavily on your heart.

Love,

RE
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    linpsu said:

Vicki
    So sorry to hear of the awful news about your dear Pete. I am glad that you posted here to let us know. Please know that we are circling you and Pete with our love and prayers. Let us know how everything goes - we really care about you and so do all of our pink sisters (and brothers). Hugs, Linda

My though with your family tonight
    Dear Vicki,
    I am very sorry that Pete had a tragic accident , I am praying and sending positive thoughts for successful surgery and quick recovery.
    Thinking of your family tonight.
    Olga
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    VICKI SAM
    WHAT A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT! A TREE BRANCH HOW AWFUL. YOUR HUSBAND PETE WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THIS WEEK.
    HUGS TO YOU BOTH.
    ANNETTE
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

VICKI SAM
    WHAT A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT! A TREE BRANCH HOW AWFUL. YOUR HUSBAND PETE WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THIS WEEK.
    HUGS TO YOU BOTH.
    ANNETTE

thoughts and prayers
    for both you and Pete. Hoping that nature and excellent medical care are able to return his vision to normal. They can do so much more now than they could years ago, like when he had his childhood injury. God bless you both.
    Marsha
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Prayers are being said
    Dear Vicki,

I pray that Dr. Assi's hands are guided and gifted when he operates on your husband and that his eyesight is saved.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Prayers are being said
    Dear Vicki,

I pray that Dr. Assi's hands are guided and gifted when he operates on your husband and that his eyesight is saved.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Vickie... So sorry to hear of your husband's injury
    You're in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well during the surgery and recovery.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Vickie... So sorry to hear of your husband's injury
    You're in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well during the surgery and recovery.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

Prayers
    Prayers are coming your way for a successful surgery for your husband and speedy recovery. Hugs to you.

Margo
  • Diva Dee66
    Diva Dee66 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    prayers.
    yes we all are sisters in pink and all things are important to us. My prayers go up to you and your husband. God Bless. Please keep us updated. we love you and are here for you.