Pink Gloves On - Back in the ring for Round 3!!

Options

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Dear Sweet Debbie .. My Turn, AGAIN
    I am sad by this new development, as well as the damn word cancer. Back again, hard to imagine what you are going thru, emotionally. Life, as well as this dreaded breast is so unfair.

I will not bore you with trivial stats, I will however encourage you to seek the best possible medical help, doctors and staff available to you thru insurance.

Having any health care professional brush off any concerns we have as a cancer patient, makes my blood boil!!!! How insensitive!

Debbie -- You are a Strong Warrior -- and you have the fortitude to stay on the course, fight the battle, and come out victorious!

My heart goes out to you, and I pray the very best for you.

Strength, Courage, and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Oh #@*#
    It's not fair that you should have to do this again. Those pink gloves should take care of it this time. We're all behind you.

Sending hugs and prayers!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Debbie, I'm so sorry you're
    Debbie, I'm so sorry you're having to do battle again! As someone said, we have to be so proactive and follow our instincts. Unfortunately we aren't always feeling up to it. A sweet sister who used to post here (Joyce Louise)once said, they don't serve weak at this restaurant. I'm glad to hear you're moving over to the Mayo Clinic and hope your treatment is successful.
    hugs
    jan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sigh.....the Kindreds have
    Sigh.....the Kindreds have been so eloquent and supportive (this group is beyond words!) I cannot add anymore to the sentiments already posted...but of course I want you to feel my love and support as well. I know you will keep us in the loop with the full knowledge that anytime of day or night the boards and in turn, our ♥ are open to you to give you anything you need. Love you, sweet sister.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sigh.....the Kindreds have
    Sigh.....the Kindreds have been so eloquent and supportive (this group is beyond words!) I cannot add anymore to the sentiments already posted...but of course I want you to feel my love and support as well. I know you will keep us in the loop with the full knowledge that anytime of day or night the boards and in turn, our ♥ are open to you to give you anything you need. Love you, sweet sister.

Another Pink Sister Praying For You!
    Debbie, just saying how sorry I am doesn't seem to express how I really feel. I want you to know how sorry I am that this Round 3 has happened. But, I am going to think positive that it isn't cancer. I know that Mayo is excellent, and, I am hoping they can give you some good, encouraging and positive news.

I join the other pink sisters in wishing you well and in praying for you.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Debbie, I cant believe
    Oh Debbie, I cant believe this. I'm so very sorry you are dealing with this again. I'll tell you one thing. You are one hell-of-a strong women. My heart is breaking for you. We are here for you. You are in my prayers and thoughts. {{{BIG HUGS}}} Kay
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options

Oh Debbie, I cant believe
    Oh Debbie, I cant believe this. I'm so very sorry you are dealing with this again. I'll tell you one thing. You are one hell-of-a strong women. My heart is breaking for you. We are here for you. You are in my prayers and thoughts. {{{BIG HUGS}}} Kay

Hugs~prayers~and more
    Hugs~prayers~and more hugs~

angela
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    robang13 said:

Hugs~prayers~and more

angela

Prayers for you
    There are no words to even imagine how you feel but you did it once twice well guess what you can do it again God wouldn't bring you to it if he wasn't going to bring you thru it. believe that. hugs MOLYZ
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    robang13 said:

Hugs~prayers~and more

angela

Positive thoughts and
    Positive thoughts and prayers for you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    laurissa said:

Debbie
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lots of positive thoughts
    Lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Debbie I'm praying for you.
    Debbie I'm praying for you. I've heard great things about the Mayo Clinic and the success they have with cancer patients. I'm so glad you've got your pink gloves on and staying strong. As I said I'm praying for you. You are a true inspiration for all of us! ((Hugs))
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    MGNS said:

Debbie I'm praying for you.
    Debbie I'm praying for you. I've heard great things about the Mayo Clinic and the success they have with cancer patients. I'm so glad you've got your pink gloves on and staying strong. As I said I'm praying for you. You are a true inspiration for all of us! ((Hugs))

Oh Debbie...i was just
    Oh Debbie...i was just stalking everyones posts and had to reply to yours...this is horrible! I wish only the best for you and you will kick cancers **** once again...pardon my french...but this board wouldnt be the same without you and your strength. I will see you on this board for a long time to come.
    Hugs
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Debbie
    so sorry that your battle continues yet again ): You are a survivor and a fighter. Wishing you the best of luck at the Mayo clinic. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Ritzy said:

:(
    Oh Debbie, I am so very sorry and saddened to read that the beast has reared its ugly head again. My heart truly hurts to know that you have to go thru this again.

Mayo clinic is the best, so, I know that you will be in good hands there.

I will be praying for you as hard as I can! Right now I am kind of speechless, but, please know that all of the pink sisters are behind you, beside you and will be right there with you to give you strength and support!!!

Please do keep us updated whenever you can. Once again, I am so, so sorry.

Sue :(

How did everything go at
    How did everything go at Mayo Debbie?

Hugs, Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    aisling8 said:

So sorry
    This is so upsetting and I'm so sorry and feel so inadequate -- what on earth can I say or do -- well, you know, you're an active member of this board.

I do know your calm post and well-thought out plan of action will serve you well. You'll get good care and make informed decisions and then fight fight fight.

We're here and supporting you. Keep us posted as you can.

xoxo
    Victoria

Live Victoria, I feel so
    Live Victoria, I feel so inadequate, but, please accept my prayers for you Debbie.

Stay positive and keep us updated when you can.

Hugs, Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Debbie
    so sorry that your battle continues yet again ): You are a survivor and a fighter. Wishing you the best of luck at the Mayo clinic. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

Do you have your test
    Do you have your test results yet Debbie? Praying for you!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    This makes me so mad!!
    Hi Debbie,
    I am sorry that you are having more chapters to this book...And it makes me so mad!
    Saying a prayer for you now...and one for me because I am so mad...
    HUGS
    Sybil
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

This makes me so mad!!
    Hi Debbie,
    I am sorry that you are having more chapters to this book...And it makes me so mad!
    Saying a prayer for you now...and one for me because I am so mad...
    HUGS
    Sybil

How did your appt. at Mayo
    How did your appt. at Mayo go?

Hugs, Leeza
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Debbie, My thoughts are
    Debbie, My thoughts are with you and I am in awe. Your strength of character shines through in your posts. It is hard to know what to say in the face of a third recurrence, but I can send hugs and prayers of comfort and support. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Debbie, My thoughts are
    Debbie, My thoughts are with you and I am in awe. Your strength of character shines through in your posts. It is hard to know what to say in the face of a third recurrence, but I can send hugs and prayers of comfort and support. xoxoxo Lynn

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Debbie.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • NJMom10
    NJMom10 Member Posts: 176
    Options
    Kristin N said:

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Debbie.

♥ Kristin ♥

So sorry to hear this news but so inspired by your resolve!
    I was so sorry to read your news but so inspired by your post. No one should have to fight this battle 3 times! But if it helps at all, your post was just so inspiring to me and I'm sure to many others. We are all here for you!
    Barb