Nancy is with the angels now

Options

Comments

• Chemo_Princess
    Chemo_Princess Member Posts: 105
    Options
    I hate cancer
    So sad. I had a good cry and now I'm pissed off. It is so unfair.
    Praying for Nancy's friends and family. May they find peace during this difficult time.

Natalie
  • jloe
    jloe Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Awful!
    I did not know Nancy but it was easy to see through her posts that she was just loving her family, very kind, selfless and just simply sweet and caring. You could also see that she was not fighting this for herself but for her kids and her family. What a loss to all. It's over for her but the next awful phase is now on the closest to her.
  • VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    Options

I hate cancer
    Praying for Nancy's friends and family. May they find peace during this difficult time.

Natalie

prayers to Nancy's family . So Sad and unfair
    my thoughts and prayers for Nancy's family. Today is very sad day. Nancy was real fighter.

Victoria
  • susangr
    susangr Member Posts: 64
    Options

I hate cancer

Natalie

I too, am on the board daily but don't post that often. From her posts Nancy contributed so much to this on-line community, She was so willing to share and caring in her reponses. We all valued her connection with us so much and will feel her sudden but not unexpected loss given what we know about this disease. We know she gave all she had.... To her family caring thoughts as you face the days ahead. Susan
  • BrittanyC
    BrittanyC Member Posts: 100
    Options
    jloe said:

Awful!
    I did not know Nancy but it was easy to see through her posts that she was just loving her family, very kind, selfless and just simply sweet and caring. You could also see that she was not fighting this for herself but for her kids and her family. What a loss to all. It's over for her but the next awful phase is now on the closest to her.

I only have anger.
    Nancy

I only have anger.

Nancy and I talked via a PM on facebook. She asked me how long my mom was diagnosed and how long she lived.

When will this end? When will women with children stop suffering from this cancer?
  • beth1465
    beth1465 Member Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    : (
    So sad...no words for it. I can't stop thinking about her 2 percious little boys...
  • Disneynutt
    Disneynutt Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    To sad for words... just too
    To sad for words... just too sad. I don't get how this happened so fast.
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Oh no
    I am deeply saddened to hear this, and shocked.. How could Nancy go downhill so fast... how is it even possible. I lost my mother when she was 79 (uterine cancer) and I thought it was too young, unfair and that she should have had more years. But Nancy was still so young and When I think of those two precious little boys, it make me very sad, and angry and tired. I am sorry ladies, I know how much Nancy meant to all of you.
    Hugs,
    Cindy
  • EvelynM
    EvelynM Member Posts: 13
    Options

Oh no
    I am deeply saddened to hear this, and shocked.. How could Nancy go downhill so fast... how is it even possible. I lost my mother when she was 79 (uterine cancer) and I thought it was too young, unfair and that she should have had more years. But Nancy was still so young and When I think of those two precious little boys, it make me very sad, and angry and tired. I am sorry ladies, I know how much Nancy meant to all of you.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

As I just joined recently, I
    As I just joined recently, I missed out on knowing Nancy. I am so sad that this has happened. She was obviously a wonderful lady. May she rest in peace.

Evelyn
  • pattysoo
    pattysoo Member Posts: 170
    Options
    Unfair
    to say the least. I will always think of her charming photo, holding her dear children.
  • jbeans888
    jbeans888 Member Posts: 313
    Options
    I can't believe it
    This news makes mad, sad, angry and scared all at the same time. I'm gonna cry then pray.
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options

Oh no
    Hugs,
    Cindy

:( , This is shocking, poor
    :( , This is shocking, poor Nancy and her precious family, I am deeply saddened to read this.Cancer sucks beyond words.God rest her soul xxxxx
  • Christine B.
    Christine B. Member Posts: 137
    Options
    I am very sad today.
    I am sad for Nancy's family and friends. I am sad for all of us.
    Chris
  • taiga
    taiga Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Nancy
    Stunned. Too fast, just jumped on to check her status. I know I have, along with so many others, vowed to make our mission to get the word out on this disease. Keep it up in memory of Nancy, Sara and all the other teal warriors.
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    taiga said:

Nancy
    Stunned. Too fast, just jumped on to check her status. I know I have, along with so many others, vowed to make our mission to get the word out on this disease. Keep it up in memory of Nancy, Sara and all the other teal warriors.

I was afraid to get on the board
    the last several days for just this reason. I just didn't want to read about another sister taken from us. I have a lump in my throat and anger in the pit of my stomach. My prayers go out for Nancy, her children, husband and the rest of her family. May they find strength in each other.

Karen
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I have no words
    right now either. (Thanks Carlene, for letting us know.)
    With tears,
    k
  • childofthestars
    childofthestars Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am deeply saddened by
    I am deeply saddened by Nancy's passing. Even though I never met her she replied to my posts and I felt a real connection with her. I just feel sick to the pit of my stomach at this news :(:( Nancy you were one brave, strong and beautiful lady, a true inspiration - you will be sorely missed ....
    Michelle x
  • kellyh33
    kellyh33 Member Posts: 287
    Options
    Shocked
    I am very shocked but mostly sad for Nancy and her children. I hope she knew how many lives she touched.
    R.I.P. Nancy, and fly high. You will be missed by all of your friends on the board.
  • JoanC
    JoanC Member Posts: 231
    Options
    kellyh33 said:

Shocked
    I am very shocked but mostly sad for Nancy and her children. I hope she knew how many lives she touched.
    R.I.P. Nancy, and fly high. You will be missed by all of your friends on the board.

SO SAD ,SHOCKED, UNFAIR
    I am deeply saddened. Prayers and Hugs to Nancy's family
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    :{
    :{ Hugs ...My thoughts echo those already posted.

R34..Yoli