Options
2»

Comments

• Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

We will...
    Be with you tomorrow..not physically, but in spirit....it's okay to be scared...we' ve been there and understand...this is a little piece of advice my surgeon gave me right before they put me under....he told me to go "somewhere" in my mind where I felt joy and at peace...said it helps to put the mind at rest...it worked for me....

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery....sending prayers....
    Hugs, Nancy

You're in my thoughts and prayers...
    That you'll have a successful surgery. I know it's easier said than done... but relax... take it ez and forge ahead. It will be over before you know it and you'll be on to the next phase of your journey.

Wishing YOU all the best!!!

Look forward to hearing your progress report.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • csr771
    csr771 Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Well Wishes
    Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you today. I am praying that all goes well and that you will soon be on the other side of much of this. This too shall pass. Sending prayers and well wishes.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

on the list
    You are on the prayer list. You are doing the right thing for you when it comes to increasing your chances. When you have kids involved anything to increase your chances is a most important consideration.

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery goes smoothly today and that you recover quickly.

Hugs, Angie
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go in for surgery. I will pray for an uneventful surgery and recovery. Hugs.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I'll be praying for you
    I'll be praying for you tomorrow and sending lots of positive energy.
    God Bless,
    Wanda

Praying for you today!
    Hugs,

Praying for you today!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

emamei
    I am sorry you are on such an emotional roller coaster. Being scared before surgery is a normal thing. Having 3 surgeries in such a short span of time must be difficult. But you know you made it through the first two and you will make it through this one too. You will have a lot of pink sisters in the room with you. I will be there to hold your hand and give you all of the positive energy you need. Just remember that this is another step toward the end of this journey we didin't want to take. You Can Do It!

Hugs,
    Georgia

I understand how scared and
    I understand how scared and worried you are. But, try to think of it as ridding yourself of cancer, so, you can live a long, full and happy life for many, many years!

Praying for you,

Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

Sending hugs
    I don't have personal experience with mastectomy surgery...only had three lumpectomies. But, I have had personal experience with being apprehensive, and scared. Sending you hugs, good thoughts, best wishes, and all the happy positive concepts I can think of!
    I think you will be in a lot of people's thoughts and prayers tomorrow...

Sending gentle hugs and lots
    Sending gentle hugs and lots of prayers.

Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mollyz said:

O.K.
    Like Annette said it really will be OK the mastectomy is not bad, it's the thought of it.I had surgery last yr. on June the 1st.so this Wednesday will be a year for me I stayed 1 night in the hospital (yea) i thought the same thing I'm here giving up a body part and only staying 1 night you will be fine your worrying over the easy part of this journey if you really had to be thinking and worrying so ,use that energy to clean your cabinets out and put your dishes down lower so you can reach them and get your laundry caught up really your going to need that stuff at arms reach,I came home with pain medicine and didn't even have to take it. good luck and we're all going to be right their with you in spirit.~HUGS~ MollyZ

Praying for a successful
    Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery for you.

Hugs, Lex
  • tjohnson2310
    tjohnson2310 Member Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I wish....
    I wish you a speedy recovery. Let us know how you are doing.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I'll be praying for you
    I'll be praying for you tomorrow and sending lots of positive energy.
    God Bless,
    Wanda

Thinking of you and sending
    Thinking of you and sending prayers and gentle hugs.

Kylez