update, still home

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

We miss you too, sweet
    We miss you too, sweet Meena~ I hope you have even the slightest idea of how much you are loved, thought about, and prayed for. You have such an honored place among the Kindred Spirits~ even when you news isn't exactly what we want to hear, you lift our spirits with your courage, determination, and joy. I will focus on the good news~ a birthday celebration with your family! The not so good news? Well here's to your medical team finding just the right cocktail for you and helping you to have both the length and quality of life so soooo deserve!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Wishing you a happy birthday
    Wishing you a happy birthday Meena! It is so good to see you posting. Thank you for updating us as we all love you and we all are praying for you.

Hugs, Debby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena .. First of all, Happy belated Birthday -
    dear Friend. Also, I would like to add that you are such an INSPIRATION! Prayers coming in your direction, hourly. Strength, I hope and pray for you as well.

May our Lord grant you Peace, Hope and Health, dear Sister.

Gentle Hugs ...

Vicki Sam

You are amazing Meena!
    Wishing you a very happy belated birthday Meena! Look at all of the sisters offering you their prayers, hugs, strength and hope, and, I am one of them!

We love you Meena!

HUGS!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Meena
    Glad you enjoyed your birthday party with your family. I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy to help you through your treatments and recovery.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Still Praying for you
    Hi Meena,
    I'm still praying for you too. Thank you for giving us an update. You can do this and we are all here right beside you fighting with you every inch of the way. Please don't ever doubt that. We love you Meena.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

I pray for you every day
    I pray for you every day Meena! It sounds like you had a very nice birthday, which you so deserve. Happy birthday to you dear Meena.

Love you Meena,

Noel
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    Glad you enjoyed your birthday party with your family. I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy to help you through your treatments and recovery.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Dear Meena
    You have amazing fight and spirit...you will whip this. Sending prayers and wishes for all the luck in the world! Happy Birthday, glad you got to spend it with your wonderful family. Hugs, Jackie
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options
    I am so glad you are home
    I am so glad you are home and enjoying your time with your loving and supportive family! My prayers remain with you and we are all here for you, pulling for you and cheering you along in your treatment journey!

Nancy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Dearest Meena, Happy
    Dearest Meena, Happy "Belated" Birthday!! My thoughts and prayers are with you as well, and what a great spirit you have :) You are an amazing inspiration~Hugs
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

You are so admired
    I'm also wishing you belated birthday wishes Meena. Glad to know that today is your last rad treatment.

Wishing you well with chemo. And, do please keep updating us.

We all admire you Meena and are in your corner cheering you on!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    natly15 said:

Meena you are in my prayers
    Meena you are in my prayers and I pray for miracles for you. You have the attitude of a true survivor and warrior. We all love you here at CSN. Thank you for checking in with us.

Hoping you are done now with
    Hoping you are done now with rads and that you will do well with chemo. You show such strength and determination Meena. You are one very special lady!

Please let us know how you do on chemo.

Praying for you,

Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Happy Birthday Meena...
    So happy to hear from you. Will keep you in my prayers and heart. It is a hard fight, but everyday is well worth it!

((Hugs and Prayers))
    ~Carol

Happy to know that you had
    Happy to know that you had such a wonderful birthday! You just keep fighting Meena!

Love you and praying for you,

Kylez
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Happy Birthday Meena...
    So happy to hear from you. Will keep you in my prayers and heart. It is a hard fight, but everyday is well worth it!

((Hugs and Prayers))
    ~Carol

sorry
    double post
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Dear Meena,
    I think of you everyday and you are always in my prayers. You are an inspiration. Keep fighting! I hope Spring and sunshine are coming your way.

Hugs,

Sue
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Meena,
    I will follow Chen's

Meena,
    I will follow Chen's wonderful lead and focus on the good news, happy birthday dear friend. I will also keep you in my prayers. You are truly a special, special woman and I am honored to be among your many, many friends.
    Stef

Happy belated birthday
    Happy belated birthday Meena. Glad you could celebrate with your family at home. We are all praying for you, we all love you, and, we are here for you always.

Hugs and prayers,

Leeza
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Dear Meena,
    I think of you everyday and you are always in my prayers. You are an inspiration. Keep fighting! I hope Spring and sunshine are coming your way.

Hugs,

Sue

Thinking of you
    Go for it Meena....you're going to do it!!! Love you! Pat
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Thinking of you
    Go for it Meena....you're going to do it!!! Love you! Pat

Meena
    I hope you can feel all of our arms around you ... holding you close ...

We're with you every step of the way ...

love,
    teena
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Praying for you
    Praying for you Meena.

Hugs

Donna

Sounds like the perfect
    Sounds like the perfect birthday Meena! You are so admired and loved on here. I pray you know that.

Praying for you daily,

Angie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Birthday
    Ok you are on the prayer list with the request for many more brthdays.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Meena, I wanted you to know
    Meena, I wanted you to know you are on prayer list all over my town. I am praying hard for you and every one I know is too. Keep that fighting spirit. WE are all with you. Love ya sister. Kay
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

what a spirit! :)
    Keep that positive outlook, it is healthy!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Carol

You're amazing Meena!
    You have the most amazing attitude of any pink sister I know Meena! You inspire me!

Wishing you a belated happy birthday! Sounds like a great day!

And, praying for you as hard as I can!

Hugs, Diane
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

what a spirit! :)
    Keep that positive outlook, it is healthy!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Carol

You're amazing Meena!
    You have the most amazing attitude of any pink sister I know Meena! You inspire me!

Wishing you a belated happy birthday! Sounds like a great day!

And, praying for you as hard as I can!

Hugs, Diane
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I am so glad you are home
    I am so glad you are home and enjoying your time with your loving and supportive family! My prayers remain with you and we are all here for you, pulling for you and cheering you along in your treatment journey!

Nancy

Praying, praying, praying
    Praying, praying, praying for you Meena!!!!!!!

Hugs, Lex