• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Cinkal said:

Sending prayers your
    Sending prayers your way.

Cindy

Loving thoughts and prayers
    Loving thoughts and prayers coming your way Meena. Stay strong...

Lorrie
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Dearest Meena, Happy
    Dearest Meena, Happy "Belated" Birthday!! My thoughts and prayers are with you as well, and what a great spirit you have :) You are an amazing inspiration~Hugs
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Meena
    We missed you too. When you post, it's like a ray of sunshine coming out on a cloudy day. Your spirit always brightens up the board.
    Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had the perfect day. I'm so sorry we missed it. What day is it?
    Never lose heart...
    Never lose hope...
    Never lose faith...
    Never ever give up!!
    You are always in my thoughts & prayers.
    ♥ Cat
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Dearest Meena, Happy
    Dearest Meena, Happy "Belated" Birthday!! My thoughts and prayers are with you as well, and what a great spirit you have :) You are an amazing inspiration~Hugs
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

Meena so glad you had a
    Meena so glad you had a great birthday with friends and family. Congrats on finishing radiation. keep fighting and we will fight along with you!
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Meena
    We missed you too. When you post, it's like a ray of sunshine coming out on a cloudy day. Your spirit always brightens up the board.
    Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had the perfect day. I'm so sorry we missed it. What day is it?
    Never lose heart...
    Never lose hope...
    Never lose faith...
    Never ever give up!!
    You are always in my thoughts & prayers.
    ♥ Cat

Dear Meena,
    Sending many

Dear Meena,
    Sending many (((HUGS))) and plenty of prayers to you.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Meena you are in my prayers
    Meena you are in my prayers and I pray for miracles for you. You have the attitude of a true survivor and warrior. We all love you here at CSN. Thank you for checking in with us.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Meena, I am there with you,
    Meena, I am there with you, holding your hand. I wish I could be there in person and not just spirit. But please know that I love you and I'm praying for you.

Happy Birthday Meena! I am
    Happy Birthday Meena! I am still praying for a miracle for you, just like all of the other pink sisters!

Hugs, Jan
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Happy birthday. My prayers
    Happy birthday. My prayers and hopes are for many more.We are watching your fight and cheering you on! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Happy birthday. My prayers
    Happy birthday. My prayers and hopes are for many more.We are watching your fight and cheering you on! xoxoxoxo Lynn

Meena .. First of all, Happy belated Birthday -
    dear Friend. Also, I would like to add that you are such an INSPIRATION! Prayers coming in your direction, hourly. Strength, I hope and pray for you as well.

May our Lord grant you Peace, Hope and Health, dear Sister.

Gentle Hugs ...

Vicki Sam
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Dear Meena
    Happy belated birthday. So glad you are home... home is where the heart is... Hoping and praying that treatment works and you're on the road to recovery soon.
    Love and hugs,
    Cindy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options

Dear Meena
    Happy belated birthday. So glad you are home... home is where the heart is... Hoping and praying that treatment works and you're on the road to recovery soon.
    Love and hugs,
    Cindy

Dear Meena... thinking of
    Dear Meena... thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Big hugs to you and your family.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Dear Meena... thinking of
    Dear Meena... thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Big hugs to you and your family.

Dear Meena
    Thinking of you, and hoping you had a wonderful birthday celebration. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, girl....good things are coming. Hugs, Judy
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Dear Meena
    Thinking of you, and hoping you had a wonderful birthday celebration. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, girl....good things are coming. Hugs, Judy

Adding my thoughts and prayers
    too, Meena. Happy birthday wishes, too.

Suzanne
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Adding my thoughts and prayers
    too, Meena. Happy birthday wishes, too.

Suzanne

Just to let you know, Meena
    you just got a ton more prayers coming your way. I liked how you said--the next step is chemo and then recovery.

Try to rest, relax and let others around you take good care of you.

Hugs and hugs,
    Renee
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, dear Meena!!!
    With heartfelt very best wishes for MANY more! Though I'm sorry to be a bit late. Glad your family made the day special for you. As always - thanks for checking in with us.

HOPING rads has done the job, and that your future treatments will continue on schedule. HOPING you'll get all of this behind you, recover, and get on with your life. The same things we're all HOPING for, as are you. With continued prayers...

Kind regards, Susan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Meena
    I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday. Now I want all to go well with chemo and for you to recover from all that you have gone through. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Happy Birthday Meena...
    So happy to hear from you. Will keep you in my prayers and heart. It is a hard fight, but everyday is well worth it!

((Hugs and Prayers))
    ~Carol
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Sweet meena, I'll pray for
    Sweet meena, I'll pray for you and please keep updating. I pray for the rads to work and that you'll be able to return to chemo. Keep eating what you can. Love and gentle hugs katz
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

We miss you too, sweet
    We miss you too, sweet Meena~ I hope you have even the slightest idea of how much you are loved, thought about, and prayed for. You have such an honored place among the Kindred Spirits~ even when you news isn't exactly what we want to hear, you lift our spirits with your courage, determination, and joy. I will focus on the good news~ a birthday celebration with your family! The not so good news? Well here's to your medical team finding just the right cocktail for you and helping you to have both the length and quality of life so soooo deserve!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Wishing you a happy birthday
    Wishing you a happy birthday Meena! It is so good to see you posting. Thank you for updating us as we all love you and we all are praying for you.

Hugs, Debby