CA 125 going up

Options
2»

Comments

• nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    Options
    Be Well !!!
    Diane: May our great creator of this universe give you the strength, energy and wisdom to face this journey. Be well my friend and enjoy the wedding!!! Can you feel the hug? Close your eyes!!! and feel the squeeze. June
  • hopeful girl 1
    hopeful girl 1 Member Posts: 454
    Options
    nempark said:

Be Well !!!
    Diane: May our great creator of this universe give you the strength, energy and wisdom to face this journey. Be well my friend and enjoy the wedding!!! Can you feel the hug? Close your eyes!!! and feel the squeeze. June

Hugs and caring to you!
    Diane,

I think you are a very strong woman and you have helped lift my spirits as well (as others mentioned above) with your encouraging words during my treatment last year.

Every single one of us understands the fear of the dreaded CA125 number.
    I wish for you strength, and faith in God, to guide you through this latest journey.

Perhaps the rise is attributed to something else-stress, even happy stress, for the upcoming wedding.

As mentioned in the other posts, we all care about each other deeply and are friends even if we have never met in person, the connection is there. We will all be there with you in spirit and caring as you go to your next doctor visits. Feel our warmth and caring wrap around you in comfort.

Cindy
  • TiggersDoBounce
    TiggersDoBounce Member Posts: 408
    Options
    Diane
    Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers...

How was your week?

Laurie