Road trip Wednesday afternoon

Options
13»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    You and Moopy will be in my thoughts and prayers as you
    make you way to Minnesota. I can already picture a TREMENDOUS entourage of Sisters in Pink as you drive across the country. Moopy was an absolute dear to us. She will always hold a special place in our hearts. I am glad your friend, Sr. Pauline, is going to be part of the memorial service. She sounds wonderful.

Take care, God bless.
    Ines
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So sorry
    Joe - My heart is so heavy as I think of your final journey with your beloved Moopy. Know that all of us Kindred Spirits are surrounding you and your family with love and support on Friday. Hugs and much love, Linda
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Joe - My heart is so heavy as I think of your final journey with your beloved Moopy. Know that all of us Kindred Spirits are surrounding you and your family with love and support on Friday. Hugs and much love, Linda

For some reason, I thought
    For some reason, I thought you might check in with us daily Joe, but, I know you have a lot on your mind. Hope today went well for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Safe journey Joe
    and Moopy. In my thoughts, heart and prayers. Be safe. Hugs, tugs and love to you and family and friends. Katz
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Joe
    we will be there with our support and prayers for both of you. As I approach my one year cancerversary I think of the wonderful cyber friends that have left this site. So sad..... I hope Moopy knows how much she was loved and that we are all looking out for you as you move forward in this life. Have a safe trip.
    {{hugs}} Char

In addition to...
    ...all of the candles flickering and outdoor lights steadily on during these next several days...

On Friday morning, for our dear Moopy's final memorial service at 11:00am, at the chapel of St. Mary's Cemetery in Winona, Minnesota...

There will be a pretty vase of pink and purple flowers on display. The card will by signed: "...from your Kindred Spirits"

Kind regards, Susan
  • sunshine0406
    sunshine0406 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    I will be thinking of you Friday
    I also have not been here long but I have read some of your posts and any man willing to drive all these women around in the bus to get them to their destinations is a good man in my book. I am sorry for your loss and will say a little prayer for you that you have a safe trip, and may you find comfort in being surrounded by loved ones.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    We all
    in this together and we will all be there with you, Joe.

I'm glad that you understand that this group has no intention of "behaving".

Maureen
    ;-p
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Be Safe, My Friend
    We are all going along for the ride, to keep you company, and to remember Lisa as the loving, thoughtful soul she was. The lights will be on for you two all along the way, and know that the service will be attended by so many that the place will be full of spirits. You are a dear friend, and I wish you nothing but easy times in the days ahead. Hugs, Judy

Have a safe road trip Joe.
    Have a safe road trip Joe. You and Moopy will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Kylez