Road trip Wednesday afternoon

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Gentle caring hugs!
    Joe, I'll be there crammed into the VW with the others. I know it will be a rough road trip this one but our love and support will hopefully help to carry you through! Moopy and you will be lifted in prayer on Friday.

Much Love,

RE

I'll be with all of you too!
    I'll be with all of you too! I am sorry that you even have to make this trip Joe. Will be keeping you and Moopy in my thoughts and praying you have a safe trip.

Hugs, Jan
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Thinking of you..
    Denise

Thinking of you..

Denise

Be Safe, My Friend
    We are all going along for the ride, to keep you company, and to remember Lisa as the loving, thoughtful soul she was. The lights will be on for you two all along the way, and know that the service will be attended by so many that the place will be full of spirits. You are a dear friend, and I wish you nothing but easy times in the days ahead. Hugs, Judy
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

Be Safe, My Friend
    We are all going along for the ride, to keep you company, and to remember Lisa as the loving, thoughtful soul she was. The lights will be on for you two all along the way, and know that the service will be attended by so many that the place will be full of spirits. You are a dear friend, and I wish you nothing but easy times in the days ahead. Hugs, Judy

Safe trip!
    Aortus, I just wanted to wish you a safe trip! This will probably be the hardest thing you've ever had to do! We will all be with you in some way! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

Safe trip!
    Aortus, I just wanted to wish you a safe trip! This will probably be the hardest thing you've ever had to do! We will all be with you in some way! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! HUGS!!! Cathy

Joe,
    I never really talked

Joe,

I never really talked to you on the boards but always saw the love between you and Moopy. I came in late to this site but the devotion of everyone here was always clear whenever I read any of the posts.

I want you to know that I will be honored to be there with you in thought on Friday and will say a prayer for Moopy.

All my best,
    Wanda
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    By your side
    For as long as you want us there, Dear Joe.

You know that you and Moopy are forever in our hearts.

Even if the weather will be cold where Moopy rests, your love will keep her warm until you meet again. I'm sure she feels your arms around her still.

I'll be just one of the many lights you see along your way.

Love,

Cindy
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Love is
    This post brought tears to my eyes.. and it's not the first time you've made me cry. Thank you for showing us what love is.....
    Hugs and prayers for you and your beloved Moopy.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Joe,
    How loving of Moopy to have directed this important decision. I'm holding my breath to squeeze into the VW with the rest of the crew.

My light will be on until you return safely home.

Sue
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Love is
    This post brought tears to my eyes.. and it's not the first time you've made me cry. Thank you for showing us what love is.....
    Hugs and prayers for you and your beloved Moopy.

A Door Seat Please
    We may need to stop a few times for me ( Small bladder ). I pray for you to find the strength your going to need to get through the days ahead. Lisa, our moopy will always be in our hearts. The Southern Belle is laid to rest in the beautiful North. You have all of us and your angel is with you, it will be ok. Love, Prayers & Hope
    Kathy ~
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Certainly...
    Our Prayers and Thoughts are with you and the Family.
    Be Encouraged that many are thinking of you.
  • LVG
    Options
    Certainly...
  • LVG
    Options
    Certainly...
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Hey Joe -
    That little cemetary is going to be full of kindred spirits for you and Lisa. When you feel all the arms around you, you know its us helping to keep you strong. God will be standing with Lisa watching all of bring her to her final resting place. We will all be there in spirit and a VW to help you to keep going. Blessings to you and all your family Joe.
    Love and Prayers - Pat
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    As I said on FB....
    My thoughts are with you, dear Joe.

Today is my mom's interment, so I know how hard it is to look to Friday.

My biggest hugs, Kathi
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Joe, I'll be there with you,
    Joe, I'll be there with you, too. I hope this trip can bring some closure as you lay your sweet Moopy to her final resting place. I'll be there in spirit and sending lots of love your way. My candle will be lit on Friday and my thoughts directed to the memory of one of our precious pink sisters. Have a safe trip!

I'll be with you and Moopy
    I'll be with you and Moopy too. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Megan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Be Safe, My Friend

Wishing you a safe trip. I
    Wishing you a safe trip. I miss seeing Moopy on here. We all loved her.

Hugs, Leeza
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Hey Joe -
    That little cemetary is going to be full of kindred spirits for you and Lisa. When you feel all the arms around you, you know its us helping to keep you strong. God will be standing with Lisa watching all of bring her to her final resting place. We will all be there in spirit and a VW to help you to keep going. Blessings to you and all your family Joe.
    Love and Prayers - Pat

Thoughts and prayers
    Thoughts and prayers will be with all of you on this trip.

marge
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Gentle caring hugs!
    Joe, I'll be there crammed into the VW with the others. I know it will be a rough road trip this one but our love and support will hopefully help to carry you through! Moopy and you will be lifted in prayer on Friday.

Much Love,

RE

I'm with you in spirit Joe
    I'm with you in spirit Joe as you and Moopy are on this road trip. Know that you are in my prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    You are an amazing person.
    You are an amazing person. Thank you for sharing yourself and Lisa with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Joe
    we will be there with our support and prayers for both of you. As I approach my one year cancerversary I think of the wonderful cyber friends that have left this site. So sad..... I hope Moopy knows how much she was loved and that we are all looking out for you as you move forward in this life. Have a safe trip.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Dearest Aortus...
    I'll be thinking of you and Moopy on Friday, and my lights will be on throughout your road trip to help light your way. You are amazing -- are now, and always have been on this board.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

With love and hugs,
    Debi

You and Moopy will be in my
    You and Moopy will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish somehow I could be there with and for you.

Big hugs,

Leeza