I know it's only a mammogram...but wondering if the bus might be free on Wednesday?

Options

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    will be there
    I'll be on the bus and siiting quietly behaving myself. By the way, anyone wearing pink rides for free!

Hugs & prayers in the meantime!!!!!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Here's to another clear Mammo
    I am coming and am bringing you a large mocha Prozac vodka latte with whipped cream & Valium sprinkles !

That oughta do the trick!

Hugs,
    Ayse

Mocha Prozac Vodka Latte w/ whipped cream & Valium sprinkles?!
    Oh my goodness, Ayse! If I drank that, I'm sure I'd be so mellow, I wouldn't care about anything -- but then you all would have to come in the mammogram room with me just to prop me up, because I don't think I'd still be able to stand!

If you're bringing the latte maker, can you make a virgin, non-medicated one for Joe, since he's our designated driver?

Speaking of things our designated driver can't have -- who's bringing the "special" brownies this time?

Traci
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Traci, I'm there with you.
    Traci, I'm there with you. Sending positive thoughts for another clean scan for you. I know the "stress" that comes with all the testing after treatment. You'll be just fine, I can feel it. Tell us the good news just as soon as you can. Love you, sister!!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Oh my goodness, Ayse! If I drank that, I'm sure I'd be so mellow, I wouldn't care about anything -- but then you all would have to come in the mammogram room with me just to prop me up, because I don't think I'd still be able to stand!

If you're bringing the latte maker, can you make a virgin, non-medicated one for Joe, since he's our designated driver?

Speaking of things our designated driver can't have -- who's bringing the "special" brownies this time?

Traci

Oh, the "special" brownies!
    Oh, the "special" brownies! I wouldn't miss those. I am coming too Traci!

Good thoughts and prayers for good results!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Consider me there!
    I wouldn't miss your mammo....wild horses could not keep me from lending my support! Hope they have room enough for all of us!

Hugs,

RE
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Traci, I'm there with you.
    Traci, I'm there with you. Sending positive thoughts for another clean scan for you. I know the "stress" that comes with all the testing after treatment. You'll be just fine, I can feel it. Tell us the good news just as soon as you can. Love you, sister!!

Since this is my first road trip
    Since this is my first road trip on the bus, I'll bring the "special brownies" too. Can't have too many of those.

marge
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Brownies
    are my job. They are the only valid reason for walking into a kitchen.

They'll be there and there will be plenty. Now quit breathing on me and always telling me what to do.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Consider me there!
    I wouldn't miss your mammo....wild horses could not keep me from lending my support! Hope they have room enough for all of us!

Hugs,

RE

My family and I have been observing 'Passover', but I am
    breaking free 1 day to drive our bus. Booze cruise on wheels here we come!

Best wishes and happy results for you, Traci.
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Who is Driving the Bus?
    Looks like a fight is brewing. I think both Joe and VickiSam think they are going to drive the bus. At least we have 2 volunteers. I will be there with the gals drinking the wine. I think once you have breast cancer it is never "just a mammogram." I will be waiting in front of my house for the pink bus. Good luck Traci. IRENE
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Who is Driving the Bus?
    Looks like a fight is brewing. I think both Joe and VickiSam think they are going to drive the bus. At least we have 2 volunteers. I will be there with the gals drinking the wine. I think once you have breast cancer it is never "just a mammogram." I will be waiting in front of my house for the pink bus. Good luck Traci. IRENE

BROWNIES !!! mmmmmm
    As long as there's brownies ... I'm in. And ... could we make a drive-thru at McDonalds? I'm addicted to their sweet tea. (I swear they put something "special" in that stuff!)

And I can't wait to see Suzanne's eyelashes!!!!

See y'all at the bus stop!

hugs.
    teena
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    sorry about nerves...
    I"ll be there....maybe we can even out..cuz I dont' worry about mammos, blood or biopsies and I THINK I am the ODD duck...

Denise
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'll be there!
    Even if there were no treats, I wouldn't miss this ride!

Now I just have to decide who I want to sit next to, treats from Steph, bacon from Joe, or brownies from Victoria, hmmmmm...

Victoria - are those going to be "special" brownies? That might just sway my decision!!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

I'll be there!

Now I just have to decide who I want to sit next to, treats from Steph, bacon from Joe, or brownies from Victoria, hmmmmm...

Victoria - are those going to be "special" brownies? That might just sway my decision!!

The brownies
    are always special:)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    But, I haaave to ride up front -
    I get sick if I sit in the baaack....
    Did that sound like whining? It was supposed to. Anyway, I'll bring the healthy food - fresh fruit (Shh! with chocolate fondue!!!)

I'm right there with ya on scanxiety, Traci. I had to move my mammo from the 29th to 5/3 so that I won't have to wait to see my surgeon - I'll probably beat the results up the stairs. This will be my third post op mammo's. I've got to stop holding my breath - blue is not my best color!

So tomorrow at 2:30 my time, I'll take a break so I can really concentrate on those positive vibes.

Sue
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Did that sound like whining? It was supposed to. Anyway, I'll bring the healthy food - fresh fruit (Shh! with chocolate fondue!!!)

I'm right there with ya on scanxiety, Traci. I had to move my mammo from the 29th to 5/3 so that I won't have to wait to see my surgeon - I'll probably beat the results up the stairs. This will be my third post op mammo's. I've got to stop holding my breath - blue is not my best color!

So tomorrow at 2:30 my time, I'll take a break so I can really concentrate on those positive vibes.

Sue

praying for you
    Squeezing my big behind on that bus too! Will be thinking and praying for the all clear!
    Blessings!
  • TraciInLA
    Options

I'll be there!

Decisions, decision, Cindy!
    Don't forget...you could also sit in the back with Sylvia and Sue and get snokered!

:-) Traci
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I'll be there too--count on
    I'll be there too--count on it! I'll bring the beignets.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

I'm Early
    Are you ready !!!!!!! Let's go get that thumbs up !!!!! Prayers, Hugs..... And then we have a long trip to go on.

Kathy ~
  • TraciInLA
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Sue

On the same schedule, Sue
    Sue, I forget that you and I are on pretty much the same schedule for mammograms....I'll pay my girlfriend's kids to give the bus a good wash and shine after this trip, so it'll be sparkling for your mammogram on the 3rd!

(and lord only knows what kind of interior detailing it's going to need after this trip with all the brownie crumbs, dripped fondue, spattered bacon grease, spilled booze, and Ayse's magical concoctions!)

:-) Traci
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

OK - Now I know where I'm sitting!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE beignets!!!

Thinking of you this morning Traci - Let us know when you get that thumbs up!