Options
13»

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    D Lewis said:

Charles
    Any news yet? Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Here's to great health!

Deb

The Waiting Game

I hate the waiting game, why can’t the doc just give us the test results on the same day, why do they make us wait until they are ready.

Still wishing you the best Charles
    Hondo
  • Irishgypsie
    Irishgypsie Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Hondo said:

The Waiting Game

I hate the waiting game, why can’t the doc just give us the test results on the same day, why do they make us wait until they are ready.

Still wishing you the best Charles
    Hondo

1 year down and life to go!!
    Hello, Everyone I just wanted to report in. Dr. Vandersloot; said everything looked really well from the PET/CT. No evidence of disease!! I am moving down to the three month appointment time line now! :) I realize that this is only one year and that I still have many Pet/CT's to go. I think the magic ones will be at about 3 years out for me. I will never use the word survivor; but I will live my life 6 months at time for now. I want everyone to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and want nothing but the best for everyone. Tears, hugs, laughs, etc!!

Charles
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options

Hello, Everyone I just wanted to report in. Dr. Vandersloot; said everything looked really well from the PET/CT. No evidence of disease!! I am moving down to the three month appointment time line now! :) I realize that this is only one year and that I still have many Pet/CT's to go. I think the magic ones will be at about 3 years out for me. I will never use the word survivor; but I will live my life 6 months at time for now. I want everyone to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and want nothing but the best for everyone. Tears, hugs, laughs, etc!!

Charles

Wonderful
    I have been thinking of you, so very glad to hear the good news.

Kathy
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Pumakitty said:

Wonderful
    I have been thinking of you, so very glad to hear the good news.

Kathy

YAY!
    Congratulation's on your wonderfull new's Charles! I am so happy for you!
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options

Charles

Wonderful!!!
    Wonderful news Charles!!! Celebrate and enjoy life!!

You, and everyone here are always in my prayers.

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Wonderful!!!
    Wonderful news Charles!!! Celebrate and enjoy life!!

You, and everyone here are always in my prayers.

Stay strong,
    Glenna

OH YEAH
    Ladies and Gentlemen- the Founder of the April Club has brought it all home to the Great!
    That's you, Charles, and you are there. Best of news.

Believe

kcass
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

OH YEAH
    Ladies and Gentlemen- the Founder of the April Club has brought it all home to the Great!
    That's you, Charles, and you are there. Best of news.

Believe

kcass

Congrats!
    Charles I am very happy for you! It hasn't always been easy but you've come a long way and this is great news!
    I too saw Vandersloot today! What a coincidence.

Take care,

Joel
  • susan0803
    susan0803 Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Joel4 said:

Congrats!
    Charles I am very happy for you! It hasn't always been easy but you've come a long way and this is great news!

Take care,

Joel

gr8 news!
    Charles,
    That is very great and encouraging news!
    Keep up the good work!
    Suzanne
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Joel4 said:

Congrats!

Take care,

Joel

The Club
    So, now we have Chuck and Roger, Pam, StevenL and Rozaroo to go. And, now I hear Greg (of infamous St.Louis notoriety!) had his 1-year PS/CT today. Greg, I'm sending a lotta hope and a Prayer down Old Muddy for you, Brother. And the same for the others yet to get their results.

Joel, any number of possibles for what they might have found. Try to keep it in the Positive. You got a lotta history, as do we all, in the area, and your Cold is likely the core of what it is.

Believe

kcass
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Good Luck
    Thinking those positive thoughts - Judy
  • Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Good Luck
    Thinking those positive thoughts - Judy

Big sigh, Big Smile.
    Charles, so happy to hear the good report. It is good energy to share across the board...pun intended. Enjoy your next 6 months!!! Live.
    Kim
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Great News
    Congrats bro....

Buds,
    John
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Great News
    Congrats bro....

Buds,
    John

 doing the happy dance for you, Charles.
  • adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options

Charles

Great news!
    Way to go Charles! Keep that kind of news flowing all week long. Love to read it.

Bob
  • adventurebob
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Just got the call from my regular Dr.'s Nurse about Monday's PS/CT- CLEAN!!! 2-years, and still good. Oh yeah.
    Hope we all will be able to look back and say April was a very good month.

kcass

Nice news!
    That's awesome Kent! Wow! What a good call that must have been.Congratulations.

Bob
  • adventurebob
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Adding to the April Club
    After 14 months of a PEG tube sticking out of my torso, I had it removed on April 5th. I am no longer attached to anything medical, port, tube, IV, etc. I am a free man finally !! I took a shower today and felt, well, normal. The tube was a necessary part of my treatment and I needed it a lot longer than most, but Sweets and me had the tube for what was just right for us. I am eating all stuff now, and loving meals again. I just wanted to add to the good April stories coming down the pike...
    All the best to you all,
    Steve

Nice work Steve!
    I know how good that must have felt. Enjoy the sweet newness of it. In a week it will seem strange that you even had the tube. Time for a Giants game and some good food, a cold beer and a 7th inning stretch without worrying about yanking your tube out. Congratulations!

Bob
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Just got the call from my regular Dr.'s Nurse about Monday's PS/CT- CLEAN!!! 2-years, and still good. Oh yeah.
    Hope we all will be able to look back and say April was a very good month.

kcass

Love It
    Great to hear. Keep it up.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options

Charles

Fabulous!
    Man - what a load off. Here's to your next "graduation"
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options

 doing the happy dance for you, Charles.

Excellent Charles
    Just so good to hear. Cheers

Jimbo
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

Charles

MADE MY DAY
    Excellent news,you and your family must be exstatic. Live on my friend, live on!!

Please keep positive thoughts out for my buddy Greg53 whom I had the pleasure of having lunch with today. he is awaiting the results of his scan.

My thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

Best!!

Mike